BURGER KING SELLS RIBS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I did (large burger w bag of fries).Then I stepped on the scale the next day.+ 5 pounds :eek: :eek:

5lbs??? HOLY CRAP!!Now I GOT to try one!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• cageyJG

• timm525

• Maria714

Re: The Oreo shake I saw in one of your earlier images - it sounds pretty happenin'. On Fark today I read that Tim Horton's in Canada has a new super shake that has the saturated fat content of 65 strips of bacon, now I'm surprised that thing hasn't been exported to the States yet. (And there's not even any bacon in the shake :thumbsdown:).

Hmm... Vice website vs. girlfriend.Both demand a lot of my attention.Both give me great ideas for what I should cook.O.k., I'll stop there.

Eingefügtes Bild:shout:400th Post!:funky::hippie::rauchen::cheers::sick:

Dude, those ribs look totally sick man! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:YUM!!Congrats on your 400th post!!!! :dance2::dance:

Are you talking about that blonde in the top corner of your photo by any chance? Was she a babe? Even though she's blurry' date=' she looks hot. But then there's this hairy hand there that kind of ruins the fantasy. ;)[/quote']The blonde was not the chick that took my order. The one that took my order was the shift manager. She was about 21 or 22 with dark hair. She was not "hot", but she had a nice smile, and is very knowledgeable, and always very pleasent. I didn't take her photo, but I would have if I had to take her in and book her.I hope I didn't scar her for life, as I was very authoritative when I took charge of the the Burger King. Most of the guests felt uncomfortable, and left, leaving me all alone in the joint, until I sat down, and new customers came in.I'm wondering what my next investigative undercover assignment might be.

Here's a few photos that didn't make the cut, due to the pictures being blurry.Eingefügtes Bild

You know Coop, I have to ask, do you often go to resteraunts with a police badge? (Not that I haven't assume different identities and disguises myself to fool others.;))

You know Coop' date=' I have to ask, do you often go to resteraunts with a police badge? (Not that I haven't assume different identities and disguises myself to fool others.;))[/quote']No. Can't say I have. :)However, for THIS site, ya never know what I might do to entertain you. :)

• 1 month later...

Ribs!?!?I'll head over there right now & git sum!:rolleyes:

Remember when I said "limited time only", well, it's been gone for a few weeks now. Sorry.:cry: