MEL GIBSON'S INSANE AUDIO THREATS!

COOPER&BURNETT

MEL GIBSON IS INSANE.Eingefügtes BildHis career is virtually over. His talent agency just dropped him after audio recordings by his girlfriend were leaked.Just listen to his huffing and puffing and screaming verbal tirade, where he threatens to kill her, and she mentions how he broke her teeth after hitting her.YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS!Click the link below, listen, and tell me what you think!http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-new-audio-mel-gibson-admits-hitting-oksana-threatens-kill-her-listen-it

I think Mel finally blew a head gasket.

That's my thinking too.He's gone HANK WELDON on us.

In all honesty he's always been a bit of a nut job. As he's got older he's become careless in relation to hiding his manical outbursts:evil::evil:Since he's turned into a wanker he is no longer an Aussie. Thank goodness he lives in La la land lol

Now we can officially declare both main cast members of the Lethal Weapon series whackos, first Danny Glover's nonsensical rants on the Haiti Earthquake and now this.Let's face it Vicers, these Hollywood guys are just plain nuts, from Roman Polanski to this guy, these guys make El Gato look sane.

In all honesty he's always been a bit of a nut job. As he's got older he's become careless in relation to hiding his manical outbursts:evil::evil:Since he's turned into a wanker he is no longer an Aussie. Thank goodness he lives in La la land lol

You can have him back if ya want. :)

Now we can officially declare both main cast members of the Lethal Weapon series whackos' date=' first Danny Glover's nonsensical rants on the Haiti Earthquake and now this.Let's face it Vicers, these Hollywood guys are just plain nuts, from Roman Polanski to this guy, these guys make El Gato look sane.[/quote']El Gato. :D

• Administrators

I don't think the rehab is working for him.This is not the rational thoughts of a person without a dependency.With his money, why doesn't he just quietly walk away and just find someone else?My thought is if someone called me and started on the phone like this I would hang up on them and not talk to them till they calmed down. You get nowhere trying to talk sense to a person like this as they don't make any rational sense. Too many years of substance abuse in action here. Sad.BTY: On the right of the audio is a pair of cool looking black Vice deck shoes by Converse for 24 bucks. I might just order me some. Better then listening to a f**ked up Mel.

I don't think the rehab is working for him.This is not the rational thoughts of a person without a dependency.With his money' date=' why doesn't he just quietly walk away and just find someone else?My thought is if someone called me and started on the phone like this I would hang up on them and not talk to them till they calmed down. You get nowhere trying to talk sense to a person like this as they don't make any rational sense. Too many years of substance abuse in action here. Sad.BTY: On the right of the audio is a pair of cool looking black Vice deck shoes by Converse for 24 bucks. I might just order me some. Better then listening to a f**ked up Mel.[/quote']Why doesn't he find someone else? Well, my best guess is that they have a child together, forever tieing them together. Also, she is living in his house.I'm sure ol' mel will find someone that will put up with the beatings, the anti semitic rants, and his drinking. He didn't sound like he had been drinking in the audio, no slurring of words, he sounds insanely angry. He sounded VERY irrational in his tirade.It's been hinted that even MORE of this recording will be released.CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Administrators

I agree this was not drinking but perhaps the paranoia of years of drug abuse coming out. In any event, he needs some professional help and some anger management classes. I hope he gets some and gets well.On a legal note, not sure what CA law is but in sunny Florida it is illegal to tape a person without their knowledge and consent. Hint: All those pre-recorded messages at the beginning of calls to companies that say, "This message may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance". That's the reason they have to state this at the very beginning. This way you can not come back and sue them.Not sure who/how this was recorded and if Mel knew he was on candid (OK audio) camera but the person that recorded it (the girlfriend possibly) could be in trouble criminally and it may not be admissible to be used against him legally in court. Not sure how CA works with all this stuff.I know in Florida it is in statute 934 titled "Security of Communication". And is generally considered to be a "No-No" and comes with it's own set of handcuffs. :)Just my two cents. Hope he can work it out.

I agree this was not drinking but perhaps the paranoia of years of drug abuse coming out. In any event' date=' he needs some professional help and some anger management classes. I hope he gets some and gets well.On a legal note, not sure what CA law is but in sunny Florida it is illegal to tape a person without their knowledge and consent. Hint: All those pre-recorded messages at the beginning of calls to companies that say, "This message may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance". That's the reason they have to state this at the very beginning. This way you can not come back and sue them.Not sure who/how this was recorded and if Mel knew he was on candid (OK audio) camera but the person that recorded it (the girlfriend possibly) could be in trouble criminally and it may not be admissible to be used against him legally in court. Not sure how CA works with all this stuff.I know in Florida it is in statute 934 titled "Security of Communication". And is generally considered to be a "No-No" and comes with it's own set of handcuffs :)Just my two cents. Hope he can work it out.[/quote']Our expert speculated that Gibson wants to hold ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva accountable for taping him without permission. Whether or not he's right, going public with that tactic may not be the best idea for Gibson’s lawyers. "If they say that these tapes were made illegally, they’re then verifying their authenticity," says Cynthia Orr, president of the president of the National Assn. of Criminal Defense Attorneys. Fair enough. But what about just coming out and saying you're looking into it, or don't judge me, or some other typical celebrity trope? Even that could backfire right now, Orr explains. "Saying something like, 'We will investigate and react to this' might be seem to be piling on this woman," Orr says. "If I were making these choices, I would be quietly contacting [Grigorieva], her attorneys and the publications disseminating these recordings" and trying to resolve the issues behind the scenes. And now we know why.

• Administrators

As I recall, Alec Baldwin went through a similar experience when he called his ex-wife Kim Basinger and left a "nasty gram" voice mail about their daughter. Since he left a voice mail and he knew it was a recording, I don't know what ever happened with this. I believe it had to do with a custody battle with Kim over the daughter. Any ideas where it went? I'm guessing no where as he most likely didn't have a leg to stand on. :radar:

As I recall' date=' Alec Baldwin went through a similar experience when he called his ex-wife Kim Basinger and left a "nasty gram" voice mail about their daughter. Since he left a voice mail and he knew it was a recording, I don't know what ever happened with this. I believe it had to do with a custody battle with Kim over the daughter. Any ideas where it went? I'm guessing no where as he most likely didn't have a leg to stand on. :radar:[/quote'] I remember it got quite a bit of press. Was he calling his wife, or wasn't it his daughter he called? It may have been his daughter he called. It's been a while, and I can't fully recall.He looked bad for quite a while, that I know.

• Administrators

As I recall, he called his wife and left a nasty vm, then he called his daughter and blasted her out. This part was recorded (by whom I don't know) and his tirade to her hit the press. At some point in this or another conversation she called 911 after the call as he threatened to "take pills" and end it all and she was concerned. They later dismissed the "take pills" part.No idea what happened afterwords, but I'm sure he had some crow to eat. :oYou would think that celebrities would know by now that nothing they say or do will not hit the public and act accordingly. Even if it is a conversation with family.

As I recall' date=' he called his wife and left a nasty vm, then he called his daughter and blasted her out. This part was recorded (by whom I don't know) and his tirade to her hit the press. At some point in this or another conversation she called 911 after the call as he threatened to "take pills" and end it all and she was concerned. They later dismissed the "take pills" part.No idea what happened afterwords, but I'm sure he had some crow to eat. :oYou would think that celebrities would know by now that nothing they say or do will not hit the public and act accordingly. Even if it is a conversation with family.[/quote'] I remember the youtube video of a drunk DAVID HASSELHOFF eating a hamburger off of the floor filmed by his daughter. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzVN6kN13YE&feature=relatedALSO there is this fake, funny CARL'S JR. commercial with footage from the above!!
I think this Mel audio will be remembered too.

I can't wait for Denis Leary (Rescue Me) and fellow Boston Comedian Lenny Clarke to appear in the TV booth at a Red Sox game. They did it 4 years ago when Mel Gibson was in rehab and were hilarious:http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/leary-gibson-p1.php:D:D:D:D

OMG! :D:D:DThat was CLASSIC!!!"YOU HAPPY BRAVEHEART"?"MEL GIBSON EAT YOUR HEART OUT"!!Dude, that was soooo funny!!! I watched it twice!!!!THANKS!-COOP

• Administrators

It must suck to be a celeb with the advent of the internet! :DAt least years ago they got their name in the paper and that was it.

It must suck to be a celeb with the advent of the internet! :DAt least years ago they got their name in the paper and that was it.

Yep!Now the whole world is watching!

• Administrators

I can't really say I feel sorry for them as they should know that this is what will happen. Their whole life is up for public scrutiny even if they think it is a "private" discussion. Duh!

I can't really say I feel sorry for them as they should know that this is what will happen. Their whole life is up for public scrutiny even if they think it is a "private" discussion. Duh!

I wonder what the remaining Mel Gibson recordings will reveal?!

• Administrators

Since he's turned into a wanker he is no longer an Aussie.

Mel was born in Peekskill New York so technically he's ours. Lucky us! :o

For years this joker has portrayed himself as the good family man with deep religious convictions. Well what a fraud. He thinks he's GOD. At the end of the day he's just a damn entertainer. Has he cured cancer, made the blind see, no he just gets paid a lot of dough for pretending( sorry they call it acting don't they).ah thats better, time to take another pill LOL:D:D

OMG! :D:D:DThat was CLASSIC!!!"YOU HAPPY BRAVEHEART"?"MEL GIBSON EAT YOUR HEART OUT"!!Dude' date=' that was soooo funny!!! I watched it twice!!!!THANKS!-COOP[/quote']I just had to watch it again myself. :D I doubt he could get a job from Jeffry Katzenburg now. :p