MEL GIBSON'S INSANE AUDIO THREATS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Whoopi Goldberg defended Mel on the view today. She said he as plenty of black friends, Jewish friends, and female friends.I think she's referring to herself since she's all of the above. :D

Yeah, the stuff was shocking. Especially when I saw the quotes in LOLCATS format. (Def NSFW)Waiting to hear the other side of the story now. One radio host said today that he's, "Never heard a man in such pain as Mel Gibson. He's like a wounded animal."

Mel Gibson's Insane Audio Threats!Wait, I'm confused. A voice message IS a recording. He wasn't recorded without his knowledge. If this egotistical idiot didn't want his tirade to be heard by milllions, why take the chance and leave it on a voice mail! Did he think she was so intimidated by him that she wouldn't DARE??? This woman went public and he got what he deserved. So sad. I love his work, but his personal life is a mess...

As I recall' date=' he called his wife and left a nasty vm, then he called his daughter and blasted her out. This part was recorded (by whom I don't know) and his tirade to her hit the press. At some point in this or another conversation she called 911 after the call as he threatened to "take pills" and end it all and she was concerned. They later dismissed the "take pills" part.No idea what happened afterwords, but I'm sure he had some crow to eat. :oYou would think that celebrities would know by now that nothing they say or do will not hit the public and act accordingly. Even if it is a conversation with family.[/quote']

CounterpointsMichael Savage and Whoopi Goldberg stick up for Mel Gibson http://www.examiner.com/x-11974-San-Diego-Cultural-Trends-Examiner~y2010m7d15-Michael-Savage-and-Whoopi-Goldberg-stick-up-for-Mel-GibsonExcerpt:However, with Mel Gibson's most recent troubles, recorded by his Russian ex-girlfriend, a ranting and raving Gibson, seemingly, leaves very little room for doubt about certain sensibilities he may hold against certain members of society: women and people of color.On today's radio show, however, Dr. Savage came on Gibson's defense - sort of. Although Dr. Savage did not condone Gibson's irrational rant, he nevertheless expressed a sense of sympathy for a man who appears more like a "wounded animal" whos's been betrayed, heart-broken, and "set-up" by an opportunistic young, female (expressed not as kindly as this).Well-aware of Gibson's past troubles, Dr. Savage made the point that Gibson is in need of help, as the nature of his tirade is reflective of a person in a very troubled state of being. In fact, Dr. Savage even offered to help, hoping that Gibson would not turn to hurting himself, something Dr. Savage mentioned is often consistent with individuals in these types of predicaments, shame on a large scale, under intense scrutiny and judgement by the masses.Whoopi, on the other hand, has apparently been under attack since she came out in support of Gibson. Again, she too refused to condone Gibson's wild ranting. In fact, like Dr. Savage, Goldberg also expressed disappointment and disbelief at Gibson's troubling behavior.However, as a black woman, Whoopi asserted that through her personal experience in working and interacting with Gibson through the years, she knows that Gibson is not, in fact, the racist that many are quick to judge him as.As we have all seen and heard, there tends to be - nowadays - by many in this country, a propensity to claim "racism" at every possible opportunity. The public, the media, and politicians have all been very guilty of this.Whoopi contends that most of us, on many occasions, when cut-off in traffic, for example, have not hesitated for a moment in thinking - or even blurting out - the skin color, or gender of the person guilty of the offense, followed by a series of expletives: "You black......! You Mexican.....! You White piece of......!" Does this make the person a "racist"?Whoopi then goes on to say, that she invites anybody, innocent of such actions, to cast the first stone.

Michael Savage and Whoopi Goldberg stick up for Mel Gibson http://www.examiner.com/x-11974-San-Diego-Cultural-Trends-Examiner~y2010m7d15-Michael-Savage-and-Whoopi-Goldberg-stick-up-for-Mel-GibsonExcerpt:However' date=' with Mel Gibson's most recent troubles, recorded by his Russian ex-girlfriend, a ranting and raving Gibson, seemingly, leaves very little room for doubt about certain sensibilities he may hold against certain members of society: women and people of color.On today's radio show, however, Dr. Savage came on Gibson's defense - sort of. Although Dr. Savage did not condone Gibson's irrational rant, he nevertheless expressed a sense of sympathy for a man who appears more like a "wounded animal" whos's been betrayed, heart-broken, and "set-up" by an opportunistic young, female (expressed not as kindly as this).Well-aware of Gibson's past troubles, Dr. Savage made the point that Gibson is in need of help, as the nature of his tirade is reflective of a person in a very troubled state of being. In fact, Dr. Savage even offered to help, hoping that Gibson would not turn to hurting himself, something Dr. Savage mentioned is often consistent with individuals in these types of predicaments, shame on a large scale, under intense scrutiny and judgement by the masses.Whoopi, on the other hand, has apparently been under attack since she came out in support of Gibson. Again, she too refused to condone Gibson's wild ranting. In fact, like Dr. Savage, Goldberg also expressed disappointment and disbelief at Gibson's troubling behavior.However, as a black woman, Whoopi asserted that through her personal experience in working and interacting with Gibson through the years, she knows that Gibson is not, in fact, the racist that many are quick to judge him as.As we have all seen and heard, there tends to be - nowadays - by many in this country, a propensity to claim "racism" at every possible opportunity. The public, the media, and politicians have all been very guilty of this.Whoopi contends that most of us, on many occasions, when cut-off in traffic, for example, have not hesitated for a moment in thinking - or even blurting out - the skin color, or gender of the person guilty of the offense, followed by a series of expletives: "You black......! You Mexican.....! You White piece of......!" Does this make the person a "racist"?Whoopi then goes on to say, that she invites anybody, innocent of such actions, to cast the first stone.[/quote'] I too listened to Dr. Savage, as I usually do, and am now thinking that perhaps this was perhaps some kind of black mail. Time might tell.What did he say? Rom Emanuel's brother is in charge of his talent agency and he's the one who fired Mel? I can't remember now.Perhaps there is more to the story than just a ranting man who is acting unbalenced. I dunno.

Maybe they won't be sticking up for him now - ... triple murder - suicide threatened? Holy crapola, that is bad. Real bad.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/20/mel-gibsons-alleged-tripl_n_652352.html

Oksana told authorities that Mel punched her twice in the head then choked her with his forearm. He put his free hand over her mouth and continued to choke her. Her 12-year-old son, Sascha, was in the bedroom the whole time. As Oksana struggled free, she says Mel pulled out a gun and threatened to kill her, Lucia, Sascha and himself. Somehow she managed to escape.

Every day there seems to be ANOTHER Mel Gibson tape. I've heard many of them. Just how long WAS this phone call?