Jersey Shore....I LOVE IT!

MV86

WOW!There is a program about where I live?????? I never knew. When is it on and what MTV is it on. I have cable and there is like ten MTV's for different things. I wish I could give you my opinion of the show. All I can do is tell you that the shore is great but it depends on where you go. On this show where on the Jersey shore are they showing you? Point Pleasant, Seaside, Asbury Park, Sea girt and there are more all up the east part of the ocean. I live by Point Pleasant. And Lou he is up in North Jersey and I don't think he is by the ocean. I'll check back or pm me and tell me the time and day and what MTV channel this is on....thanks Sue:radar:

Does anybody watch Jersey Shore on MTV? I am obsessed with this show and was just wanting opinions' date='thoughts....[/quote']

• Administrators

Lived in Jersey all my life and if the people were even remotely like this group I would've left a long time ago! Please don't insult my intelligence or my state with this garbage.

Lived in Jersey all my life and if the people were even remotely like this group I would've left a long time ago! Please don't insult my intelligence or my state with this garbage.

LOL. The only thing I like about the show is when someone dresses up as Snookie and make a "guest appearance" on SNL's Weekend Update with Seth Myers.

Fond memories of all those Italian girls in Jersey :happy:Oh, to be a teenager once again.My life is in thirds - first third in Jersey, second third in The Sunshine State, and the last third in MyExtraLargeMojitoGlassForeverBeingRefilledLand !Eingefügtes Bild

DUDE, IT'S MY 500th POST!Quote: Snooki, of last year’s surprise television smash/cultural lightning rod Jersey Shore, is an ultra-petite, trash-talking, artificially caramelized girl of summer—the ideal centerfold for a girlie magazine produced by and for the Lollipop Guild. She ignited a phenomenon as part of the Jersey cast and without question has the highest profile of the bunch, thanks in part to a horrific incident in one episode, when she found herself on the receiving end of a male gym teacher’s haymaker. Snooki has made a nice career of misbehaving and perpetuating guido stereotypes—she now commands a reported $10,000 appearance fee. She was even hired to do red-carpet interviews at this year’s Grammy Awards. “Do you have guidos in France?” she asked Phoenix, a rock band from Versailles. She had to explain the term, and when she told the band that “guidas” were girls like her, guitarist Laurent Brancowitz responded, “Ah, we have guidas. We call them cagoles.” Cagole loosely translates to “[not nice word for easy]"Eingefügtes BildI watched it twice and I could've done without the infra-red videos of "squishing."

Lou' date=' your esteemed Gov. agrees with you. I knew I liked that guy :thumbsup: .
When asked (New Jersey's Governor Chris Christie) if he though Jersey Shore was "positive for New Jersey or negative," the Governor responded with a resolute "negative.""What it does is it takes a bunch of New Yorkers — most of the people on Jersey Shore are New Yorkers — drops them at the Jersey Shore and tries to make America feel like this is New Jersey," he explained.
Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/NJ-Governor-Calls-Jersey-Shore-Negative-for-the-State/56985.html

• Administrators

They locked her up! Far as I'm concerned they can throw away the key! (or give her Lindsay Lohan as a cellmate!)

Jersey shore is not my thing, but not everything is.I like CHEF RAMSAY, some do, some don't. No biggie.That's why there are many shows out there, there is bound to be something for everyone.MIAMI VICE STILL RULES! :thumbsup:

I'm glad I was as least wearing my Underroos that one day TMZ was following me around. I can't go anywhere these days, not Wal-Mart, the beach, the Vice site..Eingefügtes Bild

My sister is obsessed with all those NJ based reality shows, especially this one.Only one I like is Jersey Colture on Oxygen.Snookie is quite odd looking, really needs to lay off the tanning.

I just read the article and the FIRST comment left by a reader was,"She was arrested for attention whoring in a residential area."The comment was left by Dennis F. :D :thumbsup:BTW, how ironic is it that she was arrested for being drunk and disorderly since that's what got her on "Jersey Shore" in the first place! :dance2:

MV86, you have to follow up and tell us how tall you are!

Dennis F. :D :thumbsup:BTW, how ironic is it that she was arrested for being drunk and disorderly since that's what got her on "Jersey Shore" in the first place! :dance2:

There was at least one NSFW picture in there, quite par for the course. Drunk and disorderly I suppose also got her rocked and socked, the incident that made her the show's standout. As I always say, I wish I lived in saner times when people still wore undergarments and men didn't go around slugging women, even if they are the Snookster. People are so volatile, and bar fights are dangerous. Cultural shifts have blown apart the old rules. Why we have the shifts, that's a story for our off-topic politics area, buy me a few suds and I'll be glad to expound. There's a scarcity of ladies on the youth scene, we just have females. They provoke. Men are no longer gentlemen. I'm off topic now, but there was a story today about a scary UFC guy who slugged a guy at a bar who had slugged a gal. Even though I don't like this UFC stuff too well, I was glad he stuck up for the lady. Let me know if you've seen the video. Blah blah blah. Blah. Oh well, good typing practice.

MV86' date=' you have to follow up and tell us how tall you are![/quote'] I'm like 5'2 or 5'3,lets say I hardly ever wear flats :D