Jersey Shore....I LOVE IT!

MV86

• Administrators

gentlemen.

I can atest, it was a much nicer time. That's not to say there weren't the problems of the day but yes, life in general seemed much more tame back in the 70's & 80's Of course any generation will say the same because everything is relative. "The good old days" always seem to be in your past and the world as we know it today is going to hell. So be happy with what you have because it could always be worse.Kindof like imagining what could possibly be worse than disco until rap comes along!

In that pic, Snookie looks like she got punched in the face again.Can't decide who's the bigger Attention whore, her or that idiot who keeps pulling up his shirt everywhere he goes. SMDH....

In that pic' date=' Snookie looks like she got punched in the face again.Can't decide who's the bigger Attention whore, her or that idiot who keeps pulling up his shirt everywhere he goes. SMDH....[/quote']Ah,that would be "the situation"

The Situation...I'm still trying to figure out why those two were at The Grammys earlier this year.Hope these losers 15 mins of fame expires soon, then they will probably do sex tapes to stay relevant.

• 3 weeks later...

MV86,If you see any Miami Vice locations, let us know. I just found out the other day that the first part of season 2 is being filmed in South Beach.I'm still not watching it!

• 1 month later...