Don for CSI Miami

widereceiver 88

But I'm willing to give PMT a free pass, since he did go on to be one half of the coolest Cop Duo in tv history.
Thanks for the link! :) Funny, but I don't see anything particularly bad about this piece... ?( I'm no judge of acting, though... or maybe I just don't know how a drugged person SHOULD behave, to be able to evaluate PMT's work in this case. LOL

Thanks for the link! :) Funny' date=' but I don't see anything particularly bad about this piece... ?( I'm no judge of acting, though... or maybe I just don't know how a drugged person SHOULD behave, to be able to evaluate PMT's work in this case. LOL[/quote'] Okay fair enough, have look at a scene when the character wasn't high.
:eek:

:eek:
Damn, now I'm a 100% sure that I'm the poorest judge of acting... ?( LOL Most of times I just "believe" or "don't believe", and know bad acting only when it's completely rotten. But in this case I think I must agree that when it came to crying and rage, the scene started looking a bit "unnatural".

Guest miamivicehiphop
Doubt this is true as David Caruso is a resident of both Miami and Los Angeles so wouldn't make a difference to him ...Production was always planned to be both in Miami and L.A with roughly 2 episodes filmed in Miami at the start and end of a season. Since the start of Season 7 they film it all in L.A' date=' disappointingly. It's to do with budget constraints rather than Caruso's bossiness. Plus Season 1 character Megan Donner was removed due to poor screen chemistry rather than David Caruso requesting her removal. Tony D, there's enough action in there to keep the pace up.There's a lot of CSI Miami bashing on this forum lol, I mean sure it's nowhere near as good as Miami Vice but unfortunately everyone needs to accept the harsh reality, CSI Miami has remained on TV for longer than Miami Vice and in ratings terms, has sustained popularity for much longer than Vice did, so it mustn't be all that crap.[/quote']and the show looked just as beautiful as vice

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=roGZz87-IS8

Guest neworder

Nice video, so many awesome CSI Miami scenes.Especially the first scenes in the Everglades, great episode, also featuring Michael Western in his pre Burn Notice days!