Aviation

aly 7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2777[/ATTACH]

In "One Way Ticket"' date='Thurman flies a Learjet 35 (variant).....During the scene when he flies while Crockett is at the shooting range,4 ,35's are used to shoot this scene...... These planes were introduced around 1975...This is one quick,cool jet..![/quote']We have the 3 windows here...and the second pic.has a white onder belly...

post-1174-13892963330368_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963330737_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2780[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2779[/ATTACH]Here we have a one window and 2 window, the bottom is clearly not white....

post-1174-13892963331085_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963331521_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2783[/ATTACH]This 6 window isn`t even a learjet...and the last picture appears to be all white..This scene from "One Way Ticket "is pretty funny to watch for me.....Perhaps I will re-enter it in the blooper thread.....:):):):)

post-1174-13892963332589_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963332944_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2777[/ATTACH]We have the 3 windows here...and the second pic.has a white onder belly...

You have a keen eye for airplanes. I also noticed in this pic that the real Ferrari Daytona driven by Thurmond is more like a light orange than yellow, unless this is just how the photo capture came out. (thought it was yellow) :confused:

You have a keen eye for airplanes. I also noticed in this pic that the real Ferrari Daytona driven by Thurmond is more like a light orange than yellow' date=' unless this is just how the photo capture came out. (thought it was yellow) :confused:[/quote']It is yellow.I noticed it looked a little faded too....Might be the angle....That pic. is cool though...It looks like it was over cast or something was shading it..

It is yellow.I noticed it looked a little faded too....Might be the angle....That pic. is cool though...It looks like it was over cast or something was shading it..

Thanks for that. Thought I was slipping on one my favorite eps. ;)