The worst guest star

aly 7

Iwatched "Baught and Paid For" the other night and i must say that Burt Young was aweful...."What's........your....game...?" I bust out laughing every time..For the love of Pete,keep the shirt closed..ick....seemed as though Paulie had walked into Rockys fists one too many times!

• Like 1

Haha, Uncle Paulie did blow a lot of his lines in that episode. "You don't know, I don't know!" to Tony Plana. :)Off the top of my head, I'll go with Bill Russell in Season 2's "The Fix." Aside from the brilliant ending with Sonny on the boat, I just didn't find Russell believable as a hardened judge, much less a guy with money problems. Not once in the whole episode did he look like he wasn't reading off cue cards. :thumbsdown:

Iwatched "Baught and Paid For" the other night and i must say that Burt Young was aweful...."What's........your....game...?" I bust out laughing every time..For the love of Pete' date='keep the shirt closed..ick....seemed as though Paulie had walked into Rockys fists one too many times![/quote']Burt Young wasn't in Bought and Paid for. Your thinking of GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE from season one.

Burt YoungJames BrownJohn P. RyanPhil CollinsReb BrownLou Diamond PhillipsClevant DerricksLiam NeesonLisa EinchornHelena Bonham CarterJohn Leguizamo

Big oops......Coop,you are absolutely right.....I have no excuses for my mindlesss misprint..I don't know what i was thinking.....wow!

Iwatched "Baught and Paid For" the other night and i must say that Burt Young was aweful...."What's........your....game...?" I bust out laughing every time..For the love of Pete' date='keep the shirt closed..ick....seemed as though Paulie had walked into Rockys fists one too many times![/quote'] And Castillo said he was a "Master Pimp"!:D

Burt Young looked like he rolled over' date=' got up and left Skid Row. Going straight to the MV set.[/quote'] Come to think of it, when has he ever not looked like that? :)

The cameraman's son RB (rick bravo) who was there, once told us on the "other site" that Burt Young had been drinking quite a bit on, and off the set. He stated that he was, in fact, intoxicated. It might explain things.

• Like 1

The cameraman's son RB (rick bravo) who was there' date=' once told us on the "other site" that Burt Young had been drinking quite a bit on, and off the set. He stated that he was, in fact, intoxicated. It might explain things.[/quote']That doesn't suprise me, Paulie did look drunk. And you're right Spyder, he looks like dog crap all the time.

I would say Lisa Eichhorn as Danielle Hier. She really annoyed me. Thank goodness she was killed off, so we wouldn't have to be affraid she would return in another episode...

I would say Lisa Eichhorn as Danielle Hier. She really annoyed me. Thank goodness she was killed off' date=' so we wouldn't have to be affraid she would return in another episode...[/quote'] Oh how I hate MANielle and her butchering of Sonny's last name.When Tubbs went to see her, so wanted him to drop that radio into her bathtub. Or grab her scrawny neck and drown her.Yes people, I hate the character that much.

Richard Panebianco was truly awful as Terry Rivers in Contempt of Court, making Izzy the long lost son of the informant would have been better than this, not to mention more believable.Also following closely is Mitchell Lichtenstein who played Mark Jorgenson Jr. in Little Prince, 'nuff said.

Kramer a.k.a. Mike Richards in The Fix.James Brown in Missing HoursDavid Andrews in Jack of All TradesThe Woman Who Played Eshter in The Big ThawBrian Dennehy in Amen... Send MoneyThose are the guest starts that really aggravated me, either with bad acting or playing terrible roles.

• Confused 1

In "Give a little, take a little" a nod to bad acting also needs to go to Lenny Von Dohlen - the guy who Sonny gets locked up for protecting his identity. (Watch the scene when he's talking to his screen wife in the kitchen - it is cringeworthy).I also agree with the lists given on this page.

In "Give a little' date=' take a little" a nod to bad acting also needs to go to Lenny Von Dohlen - the guy who Sonny gets locked up for protecting his identity. (Watch the scene when he's talking to his screen wife in the kitchen - it is cringeworthy).I also agree with the lists given on this page.[/quote']Definitley no Olivier, but I thought he was cute.

I'm suprised nobody mentioned Danny Sullivan.I always thought Danny Sullivan - Danny tepper in FLORENCE ITALY was not very convincing or good as an actor. (Then again, he's not an actor, but a driver.)

Sullivan didn't annoy me as much as the others I listed.

Sullivan and Bill Russells acting was not very good, and I couldn't help but notice how bad they were.

In "Give a little' date=' take a little" a nod to bad acting also needs to go to Lenny Von Dohlen - the guy who Sonny gets locked up for protecting his identity. (Watch the scene when he's talking to his screen wife in the kitchen - it is cringeworthy).I also agree with the lists given on this page.[/quote'] Both he and the actress who played his wife were not very convincing. I wonder if they dubbed her dialogue for that reason: to try and get more emotion out of the words. It didn't seem to work, especially when she tells him she's scared. ?(

Both he and the actress who played his wife were not very convincing. I wonder if they dubbed her dialogue for that reason: to try and get more emotion out of the words. It didn't seem to work' date=' especially when she tells him she's scared. ?([/quote']I know a story about her (the actress) and how she got the gig. I'll post it some time.

Oh really' date=' please do tell.[/quote'] Were they a friend of a friend of a friend of Tony Yerkovich's second cousin's neighbor, or someone like that, with zero acting experience? :D