MONTEREY CA 2 DAY TRIP.

COOPER&BURNETT

I took a few days to visit MONTEREY, and PACIFIC GROVE CALIFORNIA. I've been there numerous times, and it was overcast, but I just wanted to chill out. The photos are not too exciting, but it seems that members seem to like looking at photos, and even request it, so here they are.There were a ton of seals on the shore.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• Marilyn

Top Posters In This Topic

This gopher was digging a whole, and I took photos of this little guy. He was cute and fuzzy, and I wanted to pick him up and pet him. He didn't seem to fear me, and let me get close to him. Didn't seem scared at all. Eingefügtes Bild

I know what your thinking, but the hat was already on the seal. I didn't put it there, even though it's something I would do. :)Eingefügtes Bild

Just up the road is PACIFIC GROVE. I went to a place called, LOVER'S BEACH, and took more shots.It would have looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better if it was a sunny day, but the whole time was overcast. The water would have been a beautiful blue. Eingefügtes Bild

Kids were playing with bubbles, so I went down wind so they would head for the camera.Eingefügtes Bild