• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• Marilyn

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, I was walking to an antique shop, and saw this on the sidewalk.I'm not sure what it means, I'm sure it means something to the city workers, but I thought it would be appropriate to show this on this website............Eingefügtes Bild

What a beautiful house!Did it have a view over the ocean?

Yes!The Ocean was just a few hundred feet away!Eingefügtes BildIt was really beautiful. They are way overpriced for it's size, due to the ocean view, and the location. It would most likely sell in the 5 million dollar range, or higher. It's abserd.The famous PEBBLE BEACH golf course was just down the road in CARMEL. That is one AWESOME golf course!

Yes!The Ocean was just a few hundred feet away!It was really beautiful. They are way overpriced for it's size' date=' due to the ocean view, and the location. It would most likely sell in the 5 million dollar range, or higher. It's abserd.The famous PEBBLE BEACH golf course was just down the road in CARMEL. That is one AWESOME golf course![/quote'] 5 million dollar ???? :eek:Well having dreams is nice to ;)I am not a golf person but is Pebble Beach a golf course were the have big games??

5 million dollar ???? :eek:Well having dreams is nice to ;)I am not a golf person but is Pebble Beach a golf course were the have big games??

Yes.It's etremely expensive to play there to the tune of $495.00 U.S. per round' date=' [u']and $35.00 for golf cart rental for a grand total of $530.00 per round. Yikes.They also have the classic auto shows there which are amoung the finest in the world.

per round' date=' [u']and $35.00 for golf cart rental for a grand total of $530.00 per round. Yikes.They also have the classic auto shows there which are amoung the finest in the world.

:eek: That expensive he :eek::eek:That amount for a round on grass hitting a bal in to a puthole??? :p( no offence intented for people whom play golf)Maybe I just stick with walking in the forest with the kids hitting a soccer bal for free then :thumbsup:

:eek: That expensive he :eek::eek:That amount for a round on grass hitting a bal in to a puthole??? :p( no offence intented for people whom play golf)Maybe I just stick with walking in the forest with the kids hitting a soccer bal for free then :thumbsup:

That's most likely a pretty good idea. Sometimes the simple things are the best.