episodes you tend to skip

Guest myonlyvice

Tale of the Goat

Free Verse

Stone's War

Viking Bikers from Hell

Hard Knocks

Miracle Man

These among some others, mostly from the last 2 seasons.  I also find myself skipping most of the episodes that involve Castillo and the martial arts and his past.  

I skip most of S4 and S5 because they are abominable, except for:

--Death and the lady

--God's work

--Burnett Amnesia

--Finale

and a few others

Edited by thedeparted94

• 2 months later...

Give a little, take a little is extraordinarily bad directed. So I just end up skipping it. And DJ acts weird in that one for some reason..

I usually tend not to skip anything, but I must admit it: some eps are really hard to swallow... Missing Hours, Leap Of Faith, Miracle Man, Made For Each Other and Jack Of All Trades are maybe among the weirdest ones... This last one is really annoying: poor story to say the least, and a background music that makes me willing to shoot the tv. Just unbearable.

Well the "Leap of Faith" from season 5 is not technically even a Vice episode so.

Ironically the ending part of that very episode was the first glimpse of the series I ever saw about 10 years ago. 

And in contrast to other members here; I don't think that "The Cows of October" from season 4 was that bad.

It's actually an OK episode in my books..

Now, "The Big Thaw" and "Missing Hours" I can relate to, but the Cows ep. to me is OK.

Edited by Markwey