longest episode intro

Shill

• Administrators

One thing you can do is if the timer starts with the Uuniversal Logo, then time the length of the logo opening and subtract it from the length of the teaser. The logo times should be identical.

I don't know how the tv networks in America chose to show an episode, but here in the UK the BBC (who had MV originally) went straight to the title sequence, followed by, what would be, the DVD intro. In order to view MV as it should be, I gotta watch the DVD version. That way, I get the intro followed by the title sequence.Was the "TV" version different when originally aired in the US? (Slightly off topic, I apologise for that!)

One thing you can do is if the timer starts with the Uuniversal Logo' date=' then time the length of the logo opening and subtract it from the length of the teaser. The logo times should be identical.[/quote']And I believe the Universal logo is 22 seconds. (I'm sick, I know!)

I don't know how the tv networks in America chose to show an episode' date=' but here in the UK the BBC (who had MV originally) went straight to the title sequence, followed by, what would be, the DVD intro. In order to view MV as it should be, I gotta watch the DVD version. That way, I get the intro followed by the title sequence.Was the "TV" version different when originally aired in the US? (Slightly off topic, I apologise for that!)[/quote']I don't know, but when I first watched them on Spike TV in 2003 (which was called tnn at the time), they played the episodes by showing the teaser then the credits, they showed them normally.

• 6 years later...