I Finally Made It Ell.a!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I've often browsed this site but never joined (don't know why) I must say I'm jealous, the site looks fantastic Ell.a, Randolph has some catching up to do!

RE: I Finally Made It Ell.a!Hi Ferrariman,welcome to our German site! Nice you come by and stop over. Take a look at our location map!CU,Tom(71)

• Administrators

unbelievable!!! ferrariman!!! welcome here!!!folks, please welcome the good soul of mv.org! (i'm not kidding!)i appreciate very much your time since i know there's only little free time left for you! 8)feel at home and come here whenever you have some time to spend.

• Administrators

Thanks for the warm welcome! Still finding my way around but .info is definitely the right word for the site! As I said, Randolph has some work to do! Tried using my old avatar from .org but wouldn't work, I think it may be a bit too large. Perhaps you could fix it for me?

• Administrators

thanks for your compliments, ferrariman. this site only works because many people share the work (and also the joy and fun). i'm already working on your avatar. i'll send it by mail, you'll recieve it in a few minutes.

RE: I Finally Made It Ell.a!

Original von Ferrariman...I must say I'm jealous, ...

You should be!! :) :) :)Welcome to the best MV-site westside of the Ohio!!! :prost:

Hey Big Bro' Ferrariman (from MV.Org) and Ell.a girl and everybody!!! You now have Vicechic84 as well (the 2 siblings from Org have reunited on here too!!)...Good to be here everyone and indeed a very impressive site Ferrariman!!

• Administrators

welcome vicechic!! this is a nice surprise! i'm very proud to have you here as well! folks, please welcome vicechic, the great trivia diva from mv.org. she's the one who always creates exciting new trivia games. feel free to do the same here, vicechic. 8)

Trivia diva? A good idea itself for a nickname (says my wife)... :klatsch:But You are welcome too, vicechic.. :blumen: :blumen: Enjoy here and feel free to create whatever You want... :prost:

Thanx again so much for your kind words and warm welcomes Ell.a girl and Flager!! (I now see that my reputation as a Trivia Diva on MV.Org proceeds me even here...;)...As both my Big Bro' Ferrariman and I said above, this is indeed an impressive site!!...I've just been thoroughly enjoying going through it (and there's definitely a whole lot to go through that's for sure, but I'm learning new things here as I'm going along :)...I just have one question about avatars (as you see I've managed to get my signature up and running) but I'm having a hard time trying to get my avatar from Org under my name...the system keeps on telling me my file is too big I'm afraid...;(...Any help with that would be so greatly appreciated (I just feel a little bear without my Sonny Crockett from my favourite episode "Definitely Miami" under my name ;)...And with your permission (which you've most graciously given me Ell.a and thank you so very, very much for that girl :) I will attempt to start some new MV Trivia's here as well very, very soon!!!...Thanx again so very much everyone!!! :klatsch:

Original von Vicechic84...I just feel a little bear without my Sonny Crockett from my favourite episode "Definitely Miami" under my name...

Hey, welcome as new member in our "Definitely Miami-Favourites-Club"... :klatsch:(one of my most seen and loved episode too)...

Originally posted by KaeptnCaipiHi vicechic,welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy mv.info.If you have trouble with your avatar pic you can send it to me and I'll see, what I can do.kaeptncaipi@miamivice.info

Thank you so much again in advance Sir for all your help. I've just e-mailed you my avatar pic. 8)

Originally posted by Flagler

Original von Vicechic84...I just feel a little bear without my Sonny Crockett from my favourite episode "Definitely Miami" under my name...

Hey, welcome as new member in our "Definitely Miami-Favourites-Club"... :klatsch:(one of my most seen and loved episode too)...
Thanx Flagler!!...This episode had some of the best music in it too (who could forget the song "Cry" at the very end with Crockett standing on the deserted beach after Callie was arrested and taken away...a very powerful ending)...Another episode I really loved was "Nobody Lives Forever" (the song "Heartbeat" with Crockett sitting in his speedboat and the sun setting behind him was simply amazing)...These are 2 of my very favourite episodes (but I am most partial to the 1st and 2nd Seasons of MV) :prost:

• Administrators

i see you're already member of the family and your avatar is right in its place where it belongs. thanks caipi for helping out! 8)

Hello Ferrariman!Hello Vicechic84! :blumen: :blumen:Warm welcome to our side. Nice you have found the way to our side.Have a lot of fun here.GreetingsTanny

Thanx so very, very much for helping get my "Definitely Miami" Crockett avatar up and running KaeptnCaipi, and Ell.a girl!! (yes it's great to be apart of yet another "MV" family!!...And thank you to for your warm welcome Tanny that was very nice of you as well!! :blumen:)

Hello vicechick....we are proud to count you as another member of this great and meticulous designed MV board!! :blumen: :radio: :radio: :radio: :radio: :blumen:Would you and Ferrariman be so kind to key in the global coordinates of your hometown, so that your Flag appears on the member map?We'd like to see that the gaps on it are getting filled during the years.

Original von Vicechic84..the song "Heartbeat" with Crockett sitting in his speedboat and the sun setting behind him was simply amazing...

I don't know whether there is anyone, who don't love this scene... :klatsch: Only someone who never has heard anything about MV...

• Administrators

Original von Carlo... be so kind to key in the global coordinates of your hometown, so that your Flag appears on the member map?

obviously there is some trouble with the us map. but caipi is running for help already ... ;)concerning our new trivia diva vicechic ... if i remember correctly she's from canada. so we would need a map of canada first ... :radar:

• Administrators

The US map should work. All you have to do is to enter the coordinates AND the zip code of your hometown.Indeed we do not have a Canada map. I'll take a look if I can find one. :radar: