I Finally Made It Ell.a!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Original von KaeptnCaipiThe US map should work. All you have to do is to enter the coordinates AND the zip code of your hometown.

in case of ferrariman the map doesn't work though he entered all coordinates AND the zip code. please check your mails, caipi. maybe you can help. :radar:

• Administrators

It's not that easy. The maps have to match with the coordinates. I'll have to take a look at the homepage where I downloaded the usermap. Because each map comes with the coordinates there.

• Administrators

Indeed we do not have a Canada map. I'll take a look if I can find one. :radar:

The U.S. map may work for Vicechic since Toronto isn't very far from the New York border and Niagra Falls

• Administrators

OK thank you Ferrariman, I didn't know where Vicechic lives. I updated the user map and entered Vicechics location.

Original von FerrarimanThe U.S. map may work for Vicechic since Toronto isn't very far from the New York border and Niagra Falls

Since ?( Was Toronto located at another place any time? :DBy the way: Hello and welcome to "miamivice.info", Ferrariman and Vicechic(k) :blumen:(Just a play on words ;))

Thanx a whole bunch to KaeptnCaipi and Ell.a girl (and Carlo for your 2 maps of Canada) to get my coordinates (on the user map) up and running!!:blumen:I viewed the map when I first joined but it didn't show Canada on the dropdown box (I would have used my Big Bro' Ferrariman's suggestion since his US coordinates are closest to mine in Toronto, Canada :klatsch:)...Also a big thanx to Anca and Sakko & T-Shirt for their warm welcomes as well!! 8)

• 2 years later...