Dadrian's Next Cover

Dadrian

This is an informal survey.I have a LONG list of possibles. Listed below are the ones that I can't choose between starting on for the next cover. If it has to be one of these, which one would you like to hear next?Phil drives Sarah to the marina from the mall - Phil The ShillNight time music (2 guys hang by feet, limo chase, fair grounds, etc.) - Phil the ShillIzzy and Noogy steal the cement truck - Made for Each OtherTubbs and McCarthy meet (Marina) - The Great McCarthyKeep in mind that all these (and many others) will be covered sooner or later. I'm just trying to decide which is next.thanks for reading!

miamijimf, that one is on the list, but not for the next cover. i'm sorry, but i don't have the right sounds for it (yet). do you have a choice from the 4 listed above?

My vote would be for The Great Mcarthy scene. I never thought Jan's marina theme seemed to match, im sure in the episode it was more extended than on the CDs, so that would be great!!Regards,Matt

Guest neworder

I agree too, Marina theme, the original is much more 'tense' you could say and in some ways sounds much better...i do like the newer one aswell of course but a cover of the original would be fantastic.I know you've said you havent got the sounds for LMD yet, but i have a request for the similar sounding Death and the Lady soundtrackThanks for all your great covers!

thanks for the input, scarab. the clip at mccarthy's house lasts for 4 mins and 39 secs.though longer, it's way more simple than the snapshots/complete collection version. the cue is basically a drum and 3 synth parts. i could do this one very easily. also, the izzy-noogy/cement truck thing should be a quick one, too.

I agree too' date=' Marina theme, the original is much more 'tense' you could say and in some ways sounds much better...i do like the newer one aswell of course but a cover of the original would be fantastic.I know you've said you havent got the sounds for LMD yet, but i have a request for the similar sounding Death and the Lady soundtrackThanks for all your great covers![/quote']you are welcome, neworder. thanks for the comment.the sounds on death and the lady are indeed like the lmd sounds. i wish i had them.i'll find them someday. i never thought i'd find the sounds for "bought and paid for" either, but i did. don't give up. i will cover those songs sometime.thanks agian!

miamijimf' date=' that one is on the list, but not for the next cover. i'm sorry, but i don't have the right sounds for it (yet). do you have a choice from the 4 listed above?[/quote']Dadrian,I understand and appreciate everything you do. Izzy and Noogy steal the cement truck - Made for Each Other would be my next choice.

• Administrators
thanks for the input' date=' scarab. the clip at mccarthy's house lasts for 4 mins and 39 secs.though longer, it's way more simple than the snapshots/complete collection version. the cue is basically a drum and 3 synth parts. i could do this one very easily. also, the izzy-noogy/cement truck thing should be a quick one, too.[/quote']I'd say make these numbers 1 & 2 with which ever one you'd like to do first.

• Administrators

My choice would be The Great McCarthy as well. :radio:By the way: You should have added a poll to that thread. Would make the decision easier and more "visible". ;)

that's a good idea about the ole' 1 - 2, ferrariman. Ell. a, i originally intended this to be a poll, but i couldn't find the option. i haven't posted enough yet here to have it figured out. thanks for the tip, though. i set up a poll at jan-hammer.net.

• Administrators
ok' date=' now it's a poll :)[/quote']Thanks! I did my vote again :-)

marina is winning here, but phil the shill night theme is winning by a landslide at jan-hammer.net. i'm gonna let the polls run a few more days and see how it goes. it usually turns out to be an obvious winner. we'll see...

• Like 1

• Administrators

A tie? Looks like you're gonna have to do a double header!

• Administrators

By the time this poll ends you could've had one of them finished already! ;)