• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i can hear tubbs saying it. he has something in his hands...he's doing something...i sound like i'm hypnotized!

• Administrators

Hint: It may have been a picture from in side an office. Not 100% sure though.

• Administrators
Quote Spoken:"Yeah' date=' I twisted the truth."Name the character and ep. please![/quote']No. Not "Sons and Lovers."
Hint: It may have been a picture from in side an office. Not 100% sure though.
The above hint was from the same ep. just not said at this time. What a crappy hint. Sorry I was thinking of another quote, but it is from the same ep.

• Administrators

I'm thinking either Switek or Zito referring to Izzy & Noogie's team up in "Made For Each Other"?

yes switek, nothing to do with izzy or noogie, though. it's one of the more popular episodes. i was sure this one would be answered immediately. i guess we all have our faves :)

here's a funny one:"birds of a feather steal together"character and ep please...

here's a funny one:"birds of a feather steal together"character and ep please...by the way i worked on "the heist" today. sounding great...

switek is looking thru binoculars in season 2 talking to zito. anyone know the ep?

not tale of the goat.switek is looking thru binoculars talking to zito about a man who has just let a woman out of a white lamborghini, and she boards a boat and talks to a helicopter pilot.switek says: "birds of a feather steal together"

Must be one of the eps. I don't watch.

i should hope not! one of the "birds" was a really famous rock singer/songwriter/musician, the other "bird" currently stars in a hit crime drama on TV.