Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

• Administrators

Tubbs to Little Miss Dangerous in ep of same name?

Nope sorry. For those keeping score the current quote is "I believe" spoken by TubbsEpisode please!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tubbs said "i believe you" during the french twist poker game, but that's probably not the one, eh?

• Administrators

Nope not the right one. I didn't think the "sparring" would go this long. When should I reveal the answer?

• Administrators

Ok, looks like nobody is going to get this one so...Tubbs said "I believe" in "Down For The Count" when Guzman told them he had signed Bobby Sykes

• Administrators

QUOTE: "This guy's gonna make me rich"Character & episode please

• Administrators

"...ready to embrace the good life in America."Name the ep.And for 5 bonus points, who said it?

• Administrators
"...ready to embrace the good life in America."Name the ep.And for 5 bonus points' date=' who said it?[/quote']Rico said it in "Yankee Dollar" talking about Sabado

• Administrators

Nope. Hint: The "guy" the character is talking about is an inanimate object.

• Administrators

I'm thinkin Milk Run here for some reason.... Eddy? About that stuffed statue thing

Ju got it mang!

This is from memory so I apologize in advance if it is not exact:Quote: "You haven't seen everything".Ep and who said it pls.

I'm gonna say it's Castillo in "Bushido"

Not what I'm thinking of but this does sound like something he could have said. You are definitely in the correct Season, however.

Not what I'm thinking of but this does sound like something he could have said. You are definitely in the correct Season' date=' however.[/quote']Any other thoughts on this one? (There are 2 clues in my reply to Ferrariman.)

so its castillo in season 2 eh? I'm gonna say "whatever works"??

No, sorry, I must have confused you. Not saying is Castillo, just acknowledging F-Man's remark that perhaps Castillo said that elsewhere. But in the ep. I'm thinking of it is not Castillo but another regular.