• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No clues meant in my last post. Is near the end of an ep. and Sonny is alone with another character and putting on his backup weapon.

• Administrators

Does my signature help out?

Yes it does.Rico to Sonny in "Definitely Miami"

that is a shame. i know i'm easily in the triple digits on how many time i've watched that ep and i cannot recall this line. what scene is it?

• Administrators

I remember it now.Rico said it in reference to Calli.Just a suggestion here. Can the original poster copy and paste the quote they are looking for when they respond with clues. Especially when the guessing game gets a little long.This saves everyone the time of scrolling back two-three pages to see what the quote was.Just a thought.I try and do the same on the Wheel of Fortune game by posting the letters already guessed at the top of each post so folks don't have to keep going back to see what was asked previously.Tim

• Administrators

Good point Tim, I usually try to remember to click quote on the original post before I answer.

• Administrators

that is a shame. i know i'm easily in the triple digits on how many time i've watched that ep and i cannot recall this line. what scene is it?

Pretty sure it's when Sonny is plugging the wire into the receiver in his ankle holster, just before his meeting with Charlie Basset.

I remember it now.Rico said it in reference to Calli.Just a suggestion here. Can the original poster copy and paste the quote they are looking for when they respond with clues. Especially when the guessing game gets a little long.This saves everyone the time of scrolling back two-three pages to see what the quote was.Just a thought.I try and do the same on the Wheel of Fortune game by posting the letters already guessed at the top of each post so folks don't have to keep going back to see what was asked previously.Tim

Good point. I'll keep in mind for next time.

Pretty sure it's when Sonny is plugging the wire into the receiver in his ankle holster' date=' just before his meeting with Charlie Basset.[/quote']You are right on the money, F-Man, as usual! I love the line of the head and the heart. My fav episode by a long shot.

i'm sorry, but someone is gonna have to tell me the exact moment on this one. i watched the dvd today and still missed it.please help me. this is really gonna bother me.

• Administrators

It's the scene before the final confrontations for both Sonny & Rico. As I said before, Sonny is hooking up his wire and Zito has just dropped off the steel lined briefcase.

nevermind, i was still on "this guy's gonna make me rich". wow :)this is my second screw-up today :)i "definitely" remember tubbs saying "you haven't seen everything" in that scene. i think i could recite that entire episode, honestly. i'm sure many others could, too.

• Administrators
nevermind' date=' i was still on "this guy's gonna make me rich". wow :)this is my second screw-up today :)i "definitely" remember tubbs saying "you haven't seen everything" in that scene. i think i could recite that entire episode, honestly. i'm sure many others could, too.amen to tim's suggestion: keeps dummies like me from getting confused :)[/quote']:p..

• Administrators

"To protect my heart"character and ep please!

That would be the shadow in "Shadow In The Dark" (the reason he needs aluminum foil)

• Administrators

QUOTE: "I'm countin' on you Sonny"Character & Episode please!

• Administrators

Was that Barbara Carrow (sp) from "One Eyed Jack"?In reference to getting her husband's tools back?

nevermind' date=' i was still on "this guy's gonna make me rich". wow :)this is my second screw-up today :)i "definitely" remember tubbs saying "you haven't seen everything" in that scene. i think i could recite that entire episode, honestly. i'm sure many others could, too.amen to tim's suggestion: keeps dummies like me from getting confused :)[/quote']Whew....I was getting worried that my memory was off (has been known to happen). Thankfully F-Man was recalling this. BTW, "definitely" was one of the 2 clues I referred to in my first reply to F-Man here. Again, point taken by me on the need to keep the quote going in the thread.

QUOTE: "I'm countin' on you Sonny"Character & Episode please!

Was that Evan in the ep by the same name?