• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

I think your correct. :thumbsup:Assuming you are. Next one:"MY AUTOMOBILE!!"

Well Tim you know what they say about assuming! ;)Now assuming this is a partial quote I'd say it's Sonny to Max Kliser: "That psycho of yours just blew up $150,000 dollars worth of my automobile!"

• Administrators

Still working on this QUOTE:"MY CAR!!"Hint: Not screamed by a regular cast member.

• Administrators
Well Tim you know what they say about assuming! ;)Now assuming this is a partial quote I'd say it's Sonny to Max Kliser: "That psycho of yours just blew up $150' date='000 dollars worth of my automobile!"[/quote']Well you got me there buddy. You are right and I'm wrong.Got a season for yours?

Still working on this QUOTE:"MY CAR!!"Hint: Not screamed by a regular cast member.

Is it Sal, Lomard's son to Lombard in the episode "Lombard"? I think he says it when he is on the yacht with Lombard & they are talking. I think Lombard asks him about his car & his Mother.

• Administrators

I thought that the conversation was Lombard asked him how the Vette was doing and he responded by "oh you mean that automobile you bought me?"I don't think he said My Car, but I've been wrong before.

• Administrators

Well that give me an excuse to re-watch it. I'm getting rusty. I need to do a MV marathon when I'm off! :thumbsup:

You're not the only one who's rusty Timm. I am too busy with this site to even remember the reason that I'm here in the first place.

• Administrators
I thought that the conversation was Lombard asked him how the Vette was doing and he responded by "oh you mean that automobile you bought me?"I don't think he said My Car' date=' but I've been wrong before.[/quote']Nope not the "Lombard" episode. And Sal actually said "Oh you mean that thing you bought me"This quote "MY CAR!!" is screamed loudly by this person.

• Administrators

As silly as it sounds, I keep hearing a guest star on MacGyver scream this one and it is blocking me from remembering. :evil: