Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

Okay' date=' here goes!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!![/quote']Okay Vicers & Vicerettes, I'm still waiting!!!! I know that you guys know this!!!!:thumbsup:Who's going to be the first one to get it right?:confused:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay' date=' here goes!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!![/quote']Still no takers?:confused:Come On Gang!!!! Let's get this quote solved!!!!I know someone knows it!!!! It's from a Season 4 episode!!!!

Miami Vice Quotes

Still no takers?:confused:Come On Gang!!!! Let's get this quote solved!!!!I know someone knows it!!!! It's from a Season 4 episode!!!!

Okay, I'll try. This is a total guess. Did it come from "Vote of Confidence"? And was it Rico, referring to the prostitute sleeping with the candidate-I think her name was Angelica. MJ

Okay' date=' I'll try. This is a total guess. Did it come from "Vote of Confidence"? And was it Rico, referring to the prostitute sleeping with the candidate-I think her name was Angelica. MJ[/quote']Good guess mjcmmv, but I'm afraid that is not the episode or the character that said the quote. Keep going though!!!!;)

Okay' date=' here goes!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!![/quote']This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. Hope this helps!!!!;)

Okay' date=' here goes!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!![/quote']This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. Another Hint:It's probably the only episode in which you can see the cast members in stitches over what takes place during this particular episode.Remember Vicers & Vicerettes! Season 4Good Luck To All!!!!;)

This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. Another Hint:It's probably the only episode in which you can see the cast members in stitches over what takes place during this particular episode.Remember Vicers & Vicerettes! Season 4Good Luck To All!!!!;)

Still Going With The "Quote" Just Below This Post Gang!!!!:rolleyes:

Okay, Here Goes!!!! Again!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!! This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. If you've got a quarter, you can give the exact phrase said!!!!Another Hint:It's probably the only episode in which you can see the cast members in stitches over what takes place during this particular episode.Remember Vicers & Vicerettes! Season 4Good Luck To All!!!;)Still Going With The "Quote" Gang!!!!;)

Okay, Here Goes!!!! Again!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!!This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. Hint: If you've got a quarter, you can give the exact phrase said!!!!Another Hint:It's probably the only episode in which you can see the cast members in stitches over what takes place during this particular episode.Remember Vicers & Vicerettes! Season 4Good Luck To All!!!;)Still Going With The "Quote" Gang!!!!;)

Okay' date=' Here Goes!!!! Again!!!!Quote:maybe a certain parole officer would be interested in knowing where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights.episode & character please!!!!This quote is said by a cast member to a recurring role guest. Hint: If you've got a quarter, you can give the exact phrase said!!!!Another Hint:It's probably the only episode in which you can see the cast members in stitches over what takes place during this particular episode.Remember Vicers & Vicerettes! Season 4Good Luck To All!!!;)Still Going With The "Quote" Gang!!!!;)[/quote']Okay, Since noone has been able to solve the "MV Quote" I will now reveal the answer.The quote was said by Stan to Izzy as he stood with Rico & Calvin in the Season 4 episode "The Cows Of October".The exact quote was: Well then maybe a certain parole officer would like to know where his girlfriend spends her Friday nights. Or something similar to it, but pretty close.

Next Quote!!!!Okay Vicers & Vicerettes Here's the next Quote!!!!Quote: oh ain't you just!!!!character & episode please!!!!Good Luck To All!!!!;)P.S.: The answer for the previous quote is underneath this one!!!!;)

Rico to Dalva in Definitely Miami

Yea Timm!!!!:clap::clap::clap: That's It!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: You are on fire tonight!!!!:hot::hot: Congratulations Again!!!!:clap::clap:

• Administrators

"I'VE BEEN BEHAVIN!"Character & ep. please.

Trudy to Rico in Bolton State penn during a conjugal visit in "Walk-Alone"