Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

• Administrators

Quote:"Every agent in my unit would sacrafice a body part to bring this guy in"

Wasn't that in referrence to bringing in Klaus Herzog in "Heroes Of The Revolution"?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Deleted it when I saw yours. Here it is againQUOTE: "you let 'em in the first time, you've been had unconditionally"Character & episode!

• Administrators

Correct Maria! Sorry Tim but the quote was very close. In "Lombard" Al said "go get the car" to Charlie in the hospital room.

• Administrators

Was that Crockett in Hit List in the Bahamas when he had the meeting with the guy to get paid acting like he was the Argentinian. He said something like "cops are the same as politicos"...?

correct Timm! it was a trick question because it was said by crockett. I'm impressed, you obviously aren't tired despite it being past midnight where you are!

• Administrators

Daylight saving time ended yesterday. It is midnight right now, but it feels like about 4 am to me. :evil:I hate these time changes!I heard a good saying by some American Indian: "Only the government would have you believe that you could cut a foot off the top of blanket and sew it onto the bottom of the blanket and end up with a longer blanket."I love that saying.OK, now back to MV Quotes.

• Administrators

Oh, that would be The Lost Madonna at the pier when they told the drug dealers to turn their boat around as their father had other purposes for the pier now. I think it was the drug dealer that said that to Joey.