Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

That's got to be Izzy but I have no idea of the ep.Do I get 1/2 credit?

• Administrators

i got one:"...sweeten the pie."character and ep.

Zito negotiating with Guzman's henchman in "Down For The Count" part 1

• Administrators

"No, you smell yourself, take a bath Mr. Stone"Ira Stone to the customs agent in "Stone's War"

Notice that's all he had to say to get his tapes back. Maybe she took pity on him? Next time I smuggle contraband through customs I'll just not have a bath for a month ;)

Zito negotiating with Guzman's henchman in "Down For The Count" part 1
for sure' date=' lou.legba, i thought she [i']did take the tapes, but forgot the one in the camera. dang, guess i'll have to watch one of my favorite eps again tonight. thanks a lot ;)

Notice that's all he had to say to get his tapes back. Maybe she took pity on him? Next time I smuggle contraband through customs I'll just not have a bath for a month ;)

hmm... possible new epiosode then, 'smuggler's smells' :)

Quote: "I'm going to complain to the chamber of commerce."

Hey Frey!!!!I believe that's what Rico said in to Lt. Lou Rodriguez about his living conditions. And I hope that I'm right about the episode, I believe that it was said in the "Cool Running Episode."Am I right?Maria D.

Hey Frey!!!!I believe that's what Rico said in to Lt. Lou Rodriguez about his living conditions. And I hope that I'm right about the episode' date=' I believe that it was said in the "Cool Running Episode."Am I right?Maria D.[/quote']You're sooooooooo close Maria! It was said by Rico to someone else in a different ep.

You're sooooooooo close Maria! It was said by Rico to someone else in a different ep.

Oh Goodness!!!! This is painful!!!! If it wasn't Lt. Rodriguez that Rico said this too, then it must have been Sonny. But I was sure that it was in the "Cool Runnin" episode. Okay, I'm gonna search my brain a bit further. I shall return with the correct episode. At least, I hope.Maria D.