Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

• Administrators

Maria has the right scene in mind but it was "Heart Of Darkness" Rico was kind of complaining out loud but yes Sonny was there next to him. Good job Maria! :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maria has the right scene in mind but it was "Heart Of Darkness" Rico was kind of complaining out loud but yes Sonny was there next to him. Good job Maria! :thumbsup:

That was my next guess. Thank You Ferrariman!!!! You just saved me from getting a migraine trying to remember the epidode.Maria D.

• Administrators

"I'll bet you wished I said that." ;)

Is this the next quote? If it is, it was Zito to Switek in "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" when Switek called their stakeout a mistakeout.

• Administrators

Not really, I was being a wise guy. But yes, you are of course correct.

• Administrators

Gotta be Pops with the gator killer rifle but I still don't remember that quote.

Quote:"are you saying that you didn't have a hand in the killings?"

I'm gonna take a shot at this, knowing full well that I am going to be wrong. But isn't that what Castillo asked Palmo in "Honor Among Thieves"?

its castillo but wrong episode and season...

Just as I thought. Okay!!!! How about "Duty and Honor" from Season 3? Said to the Vietnamese guy posing as his old friend from Vietnam? No wait, I think he might have said it to Coleman? Am I right on any of this?

castillo to a regular cast member......

The only cast member that comes to mind would be Sonny. In Season 5. Now I'm between "Hostile Takeover" or "Redemption In Blood".

think the murder of a bent cop

Okay!!!! This is my last try. And if I'm wrong, then I throw in the towel. The only episode that comes to mind from Season 5 with cops gone bad is "Over The Line".

afraid not. I feel your pain maria! :D

I'm done Shill. I fought the good fight. This has taken all of my mental power. I am drained. I guess those "Missing Hours" are still in full effect. LOL!!!

Ok, it was Castillo to Sonny, post Burnett after shooting the bent cop Hagovich. The episode was "Heart of Night" when Sonny wants to return to work and Castillo says no