Bravo mag

Izzie

Does anyone remember this enough to fill me in what it was about?Eingefügtes BildI wasn't sure where to post this, but as it's something C&B may find i thought i'd stick it in here. Sorry if not.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the right section for you to post this. This section is under used, and needs to be built up like the .0rg scrapbook section. Thank you for posting this. I don't have this magazine.

• Administrators
...This section is under used' date=' and needs to be built up like the .0rg...[/quote']Hey Pal!!! Start copying and pasting.I now have carpal tunnel finger of the right hand.Caipi is such a slave driver!!!:D:D:D

Thankyou for finding these DJAngel. These are terrific. Some good ol' artifacts from the day. What were those films with him in, on one of the pages?

Thankyou for finding these DJAngel. These are terrific. Some good ol' artifacts from the day. What were those films with him in' date=' on one of the pages?[/quote']Izzy, those are scenes from Sweethearts Dance released in 1988:glossy:

More Bravo MagsI found more Bravo Magazines. At some point, I decided to cut out all the Don stuff from the Bravos and throw away the rest of the mazines. Now I have to go through and put them together, because the pages are not in order although they are in very good condition:)

Yeah - but "Bravo" is one of the most significant German teen-magazine. And in the 80th the Bravo mags were full of articles about Don.

• Administrators

Yeah - but "Bravo" is one of the most significant German teen-magazine. And in the 80th the Bravo mags were full of articles about Don.

Sorry, you had to be there I guess, it was a miami-vice.org joke.

• 4 months later...