Bravo mag

Izzie

"DJ and MG:LOVE-STORY MIT HAPPY-END."Uhhhhh - not exactly, but back in 1989 I guess that was the Hollywood fantasy. I remember back in early 1989 when they were just about the number one hottest Hollywood couple. It looked like Don Johnson's career would be launched into superstar status, at least as big as Burt Reynolds or Clint Eastwood. Little did we know that his career later would take a very gradual downhill slope from this early 1989 high point. I still hope that his current mini-comeback will bring him some new success.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Some more BRAVO-hits ... (never thought I would ever write a sentence like this ... :dance2: )Th BRAVO star album ... you had to collect several magazine issues to assemble this booklet.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildBRAVO News about the new car:Eingefügtes BildBRAVO News about DJ's passion for speed boats:Eingefügtes BildBRAVO reports about Mr. Superstar and finds out that there is no man in the world who is more attractive, more sensual, more talented like Don Johnson ... well, we already knew that before ... :funky:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Very nice thread. Thanks. Though I can't read German, in the '80s i bought some Bravo Maganizes that obviously would have Miami Vice mrelated aterial on it. So I had the first two magazines we see in this thread, and that one about Don's Jacket too.