What happend to Rbravo site?

cigarette

• Administrators
I can say I sure miss ol' RB. I think anyone who knew him' date=' at least here on the site, would say his contributions were absolutely unbelievable. I mean, how many fan sites can say they actually have someone who worked closely on the show you love so much? And I agree with others here that RB was an absolute wealth of information. I truly hated to see him leave but it really had been getting crazier and crazier as time went on. I think I was on the old site maybe a year before he departed and [b']I never really wanted to ask him a question because of *some* of the replies I'd seen him make to others who seemed to ask genuine, valid questions about the show. There was no way I was gonna ask him anything and possibly get shredded to bits the way I saw some of the other seemingly innocent folks get torn apart. I don't think any of us needed that aspect of it. I had been away for a while and upon returning to the old board it was clear *something* had happened in my absence. I never even bothered to ask, just read a little from others and I was able to pretty much extrapolate what had happened. I was truly saddened to see things degrade like this but what are you gonna do?...
No one can ever refute the knowledge and info of the show he brought to .org. That can not be contested in my opinion.The problem is exactly what you stated in the bolded/red above. And for that reason alone, F-man had to pull the plug on the guy. I've gotten to know F-man pretty well over the last few years and I know that it was not an easy decisions to make at all. He labored over it for a long time before doing it. It would be the equivalent of banning Coop on this board.I searched and read so many of his posts back in the day and I can't believe what a courteous and respectful person he was when he started vs the guy he evolved into at the end. It was like Jekyll and Hyde. Two totally different people.If he had only remained sane, he would most likely be on this board today continuing to share his real life experiences of the show. I think my good buddy Viceman hit the nail square on the head when he stated:
...if you put as much love and care into a Web site as he did' date=' and generously open yourself up to share your knowledge of Vice, then suddenly realize you're spending a lot of time answering questions about a guy you don't like or respect, it might start to grate on the nerves. It might feel like your thunder is being stolen all over again. As to why he couldn't understand why fans had more interest in the lead actor than how the camera stayed in focus, I can't offer an explanation for that one... [/quote']I think that sumed it up right there.I will also state that he was influenced/encouraged by a few of his ilk that also ended up getting the boot too.

All great actors are temperamental.If they weren't then the world would be full of talentless little b!tch actors like Orloondo Bland and Josh Fartnett.

LOL! :)

I've connected with Rick recently and find him to be a good guy with a wealth of information. He's totally focused on what he's doing right now. He may have been a little out of line with some of his remarks, but if someone pushes the wrong "buttons", it's a little hard not to be...

As Peter Parker uses to say: with great "powers" comes great responsabilities.... If my crappy english is correct.Some people really believe great powers allows you being a total alphahotel with everybody.The ol´RB was nice, but the real one was disgusting. I wont write too much about that, because we had enough. But time proved how "cool" he was and how right we were. Or do you think was really cool how "our" pal "fired" Ferrariman? Do you still remember that, my dear friends?Its not because you decided to show a few pics about Miami Vice (no one forced him to) that you have the right to act like Adolf Hitler...

Perhaps we should end it here. It reminds me of the endless discussions on .org. Do miss all his story's and pictures though. They were nice.

• Administrators

Perhaps we should end it here. It reminds me of the endless discussions on .org. Do miss all his story's and pictures though. They were nice.

Agreed. He's gotten all the attention he's gonna get here.