Whos on Facebook here?

cigarette

• 1 year later...

Meet Tubbs in Miami at a cocktail reception (political event)Just for the heck of it, I went in for a look today, not to endorse it, just to sniff around like a good detective. I think a lot of the buzz on FB is slowing down, after everyone got "Mafia Wars'd" to death. Anyway, look what I found - you can go meet Tubbs!MIAMI VICE TELEVISION SERIESACTOR \ SONGWRITERPHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS"Detective Rico Tubbs"Invites You To a Fundraiser Cocktail Reception For Whilly Bermudez -Candidate For Florida House of Representatives District 116SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14, 20097:30PM To 10:00PMMinimum Suggested Campaign Contribution is $50*Maximum Business or Personal Contribution is $500*EPIC HOTEL & RIVER LOUNGE270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, Florida 33131 RSVP: 305.807.1621 www.VoteWB.comI don't know of Whilly Bermudez is a good candidate, but if Tubbs likes him, well day-umn! I'm sold. I would have to slam a few Mai Tais before walking up to Rico and singing the "Book of my Life" song from The Maze episode.

MIAMI VICE TELEVISION SERIESACTOR \ SONGWRITERPHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS"Detective Rico Tubbs"Invites You To a Fundraiser Cocktail Reception For Whilly Bermudez -Candidate For Florida House of Representatives District 116SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14, 20097:30PM To 10:00PMMinimum Suggested Campaign Contribution is $50*Maximum Business or Personal Contribution is $500*EPIC HOTEL & RIVER LOUNGE270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, Florida 33131 RSVP: 305.807.1621 www.VoteWB.comI don't know of Whilly Bermudez is a good candidate, but if Tubbs likes him, well day-umn! I'm sold. I would have to slam a few Mai Tais before walking up to Rico and singing the "Book of my Life" song from The Maze episode.

That sounds so good.!:D

I'm also on FaceBook Matt!!!! Along with a few others, but I'll let them be the ones to say it, if they choose.Here's the way I see it:If Philip Michael Thomas is going to be there, and the possibility of any other "Miami Vice" actor, then for my part, Whilly WHO??????

Yes me too,You'll find me as Paul Chapman (there are a few but I'm the one with the picture of the chimp with headphones on!).Please make sure to include that you are from here (log in name would be great) when you send the request!

• Administrators

Sorry folks, I have neither the time nor the desire to be on facebook. I like to keep a low profile. ;)

To be totally honest with you Ferrariman, I am also on Facebook. But visit it every once in a blue moon. I would say that 80% to 90% of my time is spent here on this site, if not 100% of my time. There is so much here to see & do, that anything else, for me right now, is just a major distraction for me. And one I don't want to have. But that's just my opinion though.

Never got into Facebook (my brother loves it, though). I had a Myspace ages ago, but it was only to help copy & rip music videos (now we have online converters for that sorta thing!). Never bothered adding anything or getting friends. That account's probably been cancelled for years now.

I've never been on Facebook and never will.Here the craze around this social network has become unbearable, at least for me.People are always telling me "Whhhhaaaaattttt? :eek: You're not on FB? You're soooo out".I want to keep my private life private and besides this, I find it useless to contact via FB the close friends I see every week, I send texts to, I call. (In fact they're not on FB as well)As for other people, I have no interest in showing them my name, surname and (pretty ;)) face.There are members on .ws who know who I am, what I like, what I've been through lately etc.In general, all my personal details appearing on .ws are public because I (and only I) decided to disclose them.

I'm on Facebook but don't go there too often!It would be great to go to Miami & see PMT.....very tempting !

Well Tony, if anyone is in the neighbourhood,......YOU ARE:)Give him my regards!:cheers:

LOL! It's like MySpace. ;)

Oh - OK. Thanks.I'm in the minority - I still read books written on paper. I guess that's how I got fooled. Won't get fooled again (Townshend power chord - smash - bang).

I'm on Facebook. Keeps me in touch with family, old, new friends and it's free, unlike classmates. Doesn't have all the clutter of myspace either. Man,,, some folks just add html like they breathe air!!!

Well Tony' date=' if anyone is in the neighbourhood,......YOU ARE:)Give him my regards!:cheers:[/quote']People like DanJ, MiamiJimF, Airtommy,Soflajeremy....and others are in his back yard .......I'm 5hrs. away. :cry:

Wanda Sikes on Jay Leno, last night said : Why would I go on Face book ....if I didn't want to talk to somebody in the 5th grade, why would I want to talk to them, now!! She got a big laugh :D:dance2:

• Administrators

Or do the reverse of that and use facebook to look up that 5th grade bully you always wanted to get back at and kick his ......