Whos on Facebook here?

cigarette

... look up that 5th grade bully you always wanted to get back at and kick his ......

He crashed his motorcycle into a telephone pole and killed himself when he was 18 years old - 33 years ago. In the meantime, I've lived a long and happy life, and will probably die of old age.Karma is a bi___, ain't it?

So: Which one of the hard core vicers here are going to bite the bullet and commit to go and meet PHILLIP. MICHAEL. THOMAS!!! ($50 donation suggested, I would throw five or ten in the hopper).

There are several MV fan groups.Search for my nick "Ingimarr Tverr Geit" and you will find me. MV fans are welcome as friends of mine.

Couldn't find you!

So: Which one of the hard core vicers here are going to bite the bullet and commit to go and meet PHILLIP. MICHAEL. THOMAS!!! ($50 donation suggested' date=' I would throw five or ten in the hopper).[/quote']It's not the donation that's stopping me....it's the trip to Miami & layover!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on it. I play way too much Mobsters 2 and Mafia Wars on there. If anyone wants to add me, drop me a pm here, and I will give you the information.