mv.ws has more insults than mv.org ever did !!

WhiteSands

I read people complain about the insults and dead horses from .org but I find the post here at ws more insulting than org ever was.Posts like When will my life start ? and Dating Advice are more offensive than anything the Testosterone Gang ever said. And can you believe those two topics have over 1,000 hits each ? And how about the endless childish back and forth between LDM and Gstein ?Is this the Utopia site you were searching for when you kicked them off ?Do you think that with R2, Srok, Earthtoneless, Lavin, Hutch4545 and Danman gone the site is better ? With them gone the IQ of org has dropped to 36. Just read any of their posts and compare them to the anti TG squad. For all of their faults at least they never posted When Will My Life Start ?.But I guess many are happy to make their silly posts and not get called to task for it. Well the results speak loud. And why did Calderon and Menninmiami disappear after R2 was booted ? Suspicious.I think we can talk about this without tempers flying and the people will not get intimidated or kicked off just because their opinion differ.We have a chance to start all over here so lets stop the Romper Room stuff and get back to some real Vice !!!! If fighting and dead horses will stop this foolishness maybe we can reconsider the Good Ole Days.Thanks for listening.

• Administrators

I don't agree with everything I read here either but if certain members enjoy it then where's the harm? An Off Topic section has been created to keep these topics grouped together so they don't flow into other sections of the forum. I guess your best solution would be to avoid the Off Topic section. It's the same as watching TV, if you don't like the show change the channel or shut it off. As for members being banned, not everyone you listed has been banned. Many left on their own and it wasn't because of dating topics. The posts may be silly but I'll take silly anyday over vulgar and insulting, a common practice of the TG group. If you think their posts weren't offensive I suggest you do a little more reading. I'm all for an intelligent discussion on this. Nobody will be banned as long as things remain civil. I know our IQ is only a 36 but I'm sure we'll all do our best. With all that being said I'd like to say that it amazes me how every few months a post like this pops up, from a supposedly new member, with a new IP address and rehashes all the same old crap. Excuse my suspicions but I've been down this road too many times.

• Administrators

I think this thread would be more appropriate in this section of .ws.Better to keep all of these comments in the same location. ;)

When Will My Life Start ?.But I guess many are happy to make their silly posts and not get called to task for it. Well the results speak loud. And why did Calderon and Menninmiami disappear after R2 was booted ? Suspicious.I think we can talk about this without tempers flying and the people will not get intimidated or kicked off just because their opinion differ.We have a chance to start all over here so lets stop the Romper Room stuff and get back to some real Vice !!!! If fighting and dead horses will stop this foolishness maybe we can reconsider the Good Ole Days.Thanks for listening.

Looks like you've got yourself a new buddy Gstein;);)

With all that being said I'd like to say that it amazes me how every few months a post like this pops up' date=' from a supposedly new member, with a new IP address and rehashes all the same old crap. Excuse my suspicions but I've been down this road too many times.[/quote']I understand you being suspicious about me. What I don`t understand is why you weren`t suspicious of the IP addresses of the the Trollers who were going after R2.As Castillio said once " My house is clean, Auturo" ( Name the epi that came from :- )Check me all you want. I WILL KEEP ALL DISCUSSIONS CIVIL. But FM you had a hard on for some of the previously mentioned and they would have gotten zonked no matter what.I might be in the minority here but I`ll take the rough housing over the psycho babble anyday. FM, could you please consider placing the Psychos in the same light as the Insulters ?

and rehashes all the same old crap. Excuse my suspicions but I've been down this road too many times.

Fman, with all due respect, we have only heard your side of this story. Being ralistic, I know the TG will never be back nor would they rejoin with given the right to.Please don,t place attention on the TG. The point of my post is not the TG it is the Psychos who are just as insulting ( to me even more so) then the TG.Could you you please consider banning them for their disruptive insulting posts as you did theTG ? That is all that I am asking.

"I think we can talk about this without tempers flying and the people will not get intimidated or kicked off just because their opinion differ."*Ahem*, unless you want them kicked off, apparently.

• Administrators
Quote: I understand you being suspicious about me. What I don`t understand is why you weren`t suspicious of the IP addresses of the the Trollers who were going after R2.I am suspicious of every IP that graces our site (.org & .ws) Rick was very popular on .org, he brought a lot to it, no doubt, and as with any (dare I use the word) star, there will always be people who love him and hate him. I can understand all this but very rarely did anyone make a comment that even came close to the backlash they got from RB.QUOTE: FM you had a hard on for some of the previously mentioned and they would have gotten zonked no matter what.Wrong, many of them had more "second" chances than anyone deserved. In the end, nobody responds well to threats, me included.QUOTE:Fman, with all due respect, we have only heard your side of this story.And exactly how would you or anyone else know a different side? I'm sure any of a dozen members who were among the victims of abuse would be more than happy to coroborate my "side". QUOTE:Could you you please consider banning them for their disruptive insulting posts as you did theTG?I'm still not clear on what you consider so disrupting. When someone actually disrupts the site I will gladly ban them.QUOTE:I might be in the minority here but I`ll take the rough housing over the psycho babble anyday. Consider yourself in the minority. As I stated before, you need to do a lot more reading on .org. You must have missed some of the TG's finer moments.QUOTE:Check me all you want.Count on it!*Note* Special thanks to srobak for showing me how to copy and paste! ;)

"I think we can talk about this without tempers flying and the people will not get intimidated or kicked off just because their opinion differ."*Ahem*' date=' unless you want them kicked off, apparently.[/quote']Wow , ViceM this surprises me. As an intellligent poster I thought you would be one of the few who had enough of the endless birthday acknowledgements and What kind od Cigs did Sonny smoke ? type posts.Well, maybe I am barking up the wrong tree here.I guess I should retire from this discourse. Seems like minds have been made up. Though not as firey as R2 , Srob et al to me nothing brings the site down more than the High School Locker Room posts. Chloe, Himkiwhatever, Gstein,LDM,Sunset ( the PG ) are what this is all about?Fman , forget about the TG , that is the past. They will never rain on your parade again. But How can you be so blind as not to see how these pathetic Xanax posts have brought down both sites quicker than the days of the insulters.The pendulum has swung to the other side and the feel good nature of the endless Happy BD to my BFF has turn this into a gossip page rather than an info site about our great passion. As mod , you can do as you choose and you choose to ignore what{s wrong with the sites. Just a word of CIVIL advice. I am through with this and probably walking on thin ice. As much as you claim fairness those who disagree with you dont last long.There is one more point here but the fact that it deals with a personal matter in soemones life I will not touch upon it.The numbers speak for themselves.

• Administrators
QUOTE:There is one more point here but the fact that it deals with a personal matter in soemones life I will not touch upon it.How big of you. Thanks for sparing us all. If it's such a delicate matter then PM me or if you've got the stones, stop beating around the bush and spit it out. Gee, could you possibly be talking about me? Because that's what comes to mind from your post. I use IP addresses as a tool but better than that, I trust my instincts and my knowledge of people and their habits. You're here for one reason and one reason only, to stir the pot, get a rise out of people and because you belong to that elite group of members who were banned from .org and can't let it go. Well, here's your chance. Prove me wrong.

Wow ' date=' ViceM this surprises me. As an intellligent poster I thought you would be one of the few who had enough of the endless birthday acknowledgements and What kind od Cigs did Sonny smoke ? type posts.[/quote']Doesn't matter what I think about these type of posts, because no one is getting hurt. There's a big difference between "Happy B-day, Pal" and the streams of invective that spewed forth from our former endless font of hate.

F-man,I'm a member of another popular board for a TV show that brooks no nonsense. A member made an unfavorable comment about another forum member and the next day that offending member was gone, fini, end of conversation. It wasn't profanity or a real insult but was highly uncomplimentary. You should consider this hard line policy. Troublemakers should be gone also. I realize you bend over backwards to allow folks to have their say and are infinately patient. I respect you for your fairness but you are not running for office and have earned the right to set the rules. Just ignoring them may be the recommended way to treat these posts but elimination is faster and will be less aggravating for everybody in the long run, especially you. Otherwise it may go on and on, as you said you have been down this road before. I'm not suggesting any poster deserves elimination, it's just something I have been meaning to say for quite some time. This thread prompted me to get it off my chest.

• Administrators

Thanks Jim, it was because of things like this that I had once adopted a zero tolerance policy on .org. This site has been calm but if this type of stuff is going to begin flooding this site then maybe it's time to go that way again. I don't like having to ban people. Even our latest gutless wonder with his cryptic bull**** hasn't given me real reason to flush him just yet, but it'll happen. As surely as the sun rises and sets they all revert to form sooner or later. Looks like sooner this time.

QUOTE:There is one more point here but the fact that it deals with a personal matter in soemones life I will not touch upon it.Gee' date=' could you possibly be talking about me? [/quote']I know nothing of you and the above was not even directed towards you.Stir the pot as in not agree with you ? I´ve been civil but you sir are the one getting upset. As I said , no matter how civil those who publically disagree with you get ¨flushed¨"

Even our latest gutless wonder with his cryptic bull**** hasn't given me real reason to flush him just yet' date=' but it'll happen. As surely as the sun rises and sets they all revert to form sooner or later. Looks like sooner this time.[/quote']FMan you banned Earthtoneless for calling members "cowards and gutless wonders"Remember ?These posts are not about the past but the present.

• Administrators
Just ignoring them may be the recommended way to treat these posts but elimination is faster and will be less aggravating for everybody in the long run' date=' especially you. Otherwise it may go on and on, as you said you have been down this road before. I'm not suggesting any poster deserves elimination, it's just something I have been meaning to say for quite some time. This thread prompted me to get it off my chest.[/quote']I'm with you, Jim! I'm so tired of all these kids who don't have anything better to do than just to vituperate. I'm just wondering why they all come to places that they don't like. Must be some kind of ... masochism, I guess. Or a serious kind of ... troll-ing. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild*sigh*Please, Lou ... may I ...?? *holds the finger already on the 'flush'button* Eingefügtes BildBy the way: To all folks with too much time to spend ... why don't you do something useful for the Vice community?? Write some articles for the glossary for example? Or write Castillo's extended biography? Will bring you some kind of affirmation too. :baby:

• Administrators
QUOTE:I guess I should retire from this discourse. Seems like minds have been made up.Your best suggestion so far since yours has already been made up as well. I don't know what personal axe you have to grind with certain members but creating a topic to whine about it is no better than the soap opera like topics you claim to hate. That's what PM's are for. Take it up with them, not me or the entire forum.As for the site and it's content, it is what it is, take it or leave it.

gone, fini, end of conversation. It wasn't profanity or a real insult but was highly uncomplimentary. You should consider this hard line policy. Troublemakers should be gone also. I realize you bend over backwards to allow folks to have their say and are infinately patient. I respect you for your fairness but you are not running for office and have earned the right to set the rules. Just ignoring them may be the recommended way to treat these posts but elimination is faster and will be less aggravating for everybody in the long run, especially you. Otherwise it may go on and on, as you said you have been down this road before. I'm not suggesting any poster deserves elimination, it's just something I have been meaning to say for quite some time. This thread prompted me to get it off my chest.

I couldn't agree more. F-Man you/we don't need posters like this. Forums should always be respectful of others, nothing wrong with humor or "off-topics", but negative stuff needs to be curtailed. We respect your decision-making.

Oh....Ah, I knew someone sooner or later would miss me... But no problem, if its to improve .org I.Q, i can return.From what i remember i left .org since they created an english spoken area at .info (here). From what i could understand (and from what i remember), maybe .org would be disconnected sooner or later, and this would be the new home. Since then, i thought .ws would be a .org mirror, or improvement. I never came back again. And im not visiting .info very often too.Maybe Fman can explain this .org stuff. Or maybe someone can do a search on earlier posts.Tell me...are you wanting to talk about now or about the past?Just to fix: Good old days before the movie days: when someone else got "involved" (how?), and (for them) suddenly the original show became a piece of ****. And the main reason of being there were to be insulted by some self named "Godfather", not talk about the show. The celebrity were the cast, but since you couldnt reach the cast, you can be "the puller´s friend" and say: "Ah i know the MV´s penispuller and hes my friend!" "Forget the cast, he´s my hero!" "I got drunk together with MV´s crew member" Come on! Destroy the original show, insult your mother, just because someone gave you some mv factoids? A blank check? Is it a deal?Org. started without them and we werent so bad. The show is bigger than any classless ungrateful crew member without name on the credits.