mv.ws has more insults than mv.org ever did !!

WhiteSands

• Administrators

Org. started without them (the TG) and we werent so bad.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell! Thanks Mr. C! For showing that you aren't missing in action!

• Administrators
Ah' date=' I knew someone sooner or later would miss me... But no problem, if its to improve .org I.Q, i can return.From what i remember i left .org since they created an english spoken area at .info (here). From what i could understand (and from what i remember), maybe .org would be disconnected sooner or later, and this would be the new home. Since then, i thought .ws would be a .org mirror, or improvement. I never came back again. And im not visiting .info very often too.Maybe Fman can explain this .org stuff. Or maybe someone can do a search on earlier posts.Tell me...are you wanting to talk about now or about the past?Just to fix: Good old days before the movie days: when someone else got "involved" (how?), and (for them) suddenly the original show became a piece of ****. And the main reason of being there were to be insulted by some self named "Godfather", not talk about the show. The celebrity were the cast, but since you couldnt reach the cast, you can be "the puller´s friend" and say: "Ah i know the MV´s penispuller and hes my friend!" "Forget the cast, he´s my hero!" "I got drunk together with MV´s crew member" Come on! Destroy the original show, insult your mother, just because someone gave you some mv factoids? A blank check? Is it a deal?Org. started without them and we werent so bad. The show is bigger than any classless ungrateful crew member without name on the credits.[/quote']:D:clap::D:clap:

Sorry I missed the fun, I was traveling to my inlaws in TX yesterday.A 12hr drive does tend to wear one out. Now, this guy doesn't like the banter between LMD and I on this site?HAVE we bantered back and forth on this site?I sure don't remember it. We do it on the other site, but you seem to be posting on this one. Without input from members, be it somewhat mindless or not, you have a stagnant site. And if a visitor happens to land here, and sees the last post was DAYS ago, they aren't going to stay long.LMD and I happen to be friends, and if we want to banter back and forth, so be it. As long as FMAN lets us do it, why not?Again, I don't recall doing that a lot on this site. Did you get lost honey, and come across the wrong site?That's a shame. Here we like each other, and trolls are not welcome.

• Administrators

As usual, our newest buddy WhiteSands has made his comments and now sits back to watch everyone's reaction like any good troll would. Today is the last day for this topic, so if anyone has a comment, get it in now or forever hold your peace! That goes for you too WhiteSands. If you decide to man-up and post again. If not...oh well, don't say you weren't given a chance.

Caldwell Tx.Look in the center and you will see Travis, then look down to the right.Outside College Station. We are going to CS on Friday for some things. Caldwell is a town of 3,000.If you want something you can't get at the local store, you drive 25 miles to CS. Hey, the coeds will be back at this time of year. Cool! :)

• Administrators
As usual' date=' our newest buddy WhiteSands has made his comments and now sits back to watch everyone's reaction like any good troll would. Today is the last day for this topic, so if anyone has a comment, get it in now or forever hold your peace! That goes for you too WhiteSands. If you decide to man-up and post again. If not...oh well, don't say you weren't given a chance.[/quote']It should have been locked after the first post!Any newbie that comes on here within the first few posts and makes a thread like that is just a **** stirrer from the old gang and doesn't warrant any responses other that a locked thread.Just my two cents worth.

Poke with a pointy stick.I like threads like this though. It breaks up a boring day and you find out just how tight a group we really are.

It should have been locked after the first post!Any newbie that comes on here within the first few posts and makes a thread like that is just a **** stirrer from the old gang and doesn't warrant any responses other that a locked thread.Just my two cents worth.

Ditto that. It's troll spray after one post.