Nobody Lives Forever

Joe

One of the best episodes I think !!!:happy::happy:The scenes on Sonny´s speedboat with Heartbeat is so wonderful - I can´t describe it !!!The mix between job and private life is very realistic and cool to see !!!The flashback scenes make me having goose pimples !!:glossy::happy::happy:Due to the delicious music and the powerful story: 100 of 100 stars !

Yea' date=' and Brenda's shack wasn't too bad either. :evil:[/quote']and then there's the exchange:Brenda..... How do you go from this tranquility to that violence? Crockett.... I usually take the Ferrari.

because

One of the best episodes I think !!!:happy::happy:The scenes on Sonny´s speedboat with Heartbeat is so wonderful - I can´t describe it !!!!

You can´t describe because it´s not Don Johnson there, its the stunt guy. lol

• Administrators
You can´t describe because it´s not Don Johnson there' date=' its the stunt guy. lol[/quote']Darn that nose. Gives him away every time.Whatta beak!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You can´t describe because it´s not Don Johnson there' date=' its the stunt guy. lol[/quote']:) LOLbut seriously, it really IS don in that scenethe silhouette speaks for itself

• Administrators

I don't know about that specific picture there, but I think if you watch the whole scene on the DVD, you can see the beak.Just my humble opinion here.

• Administrators

In all seriousness, this was once discussed before at another site, with another person, (won't mention any names here) and it was said, I believe, that Don was either busy or off sick when that was filmed. Hence Bobby's portrayal.I'm sure someone else can chime in to this statement.

• Administrators

Hey, How many of you all realized that "Snake" from "Nobody lives forever" Eingefügtes Bildis the same guy as "Mikey" from "Everybody's in Showbiz..."Eingefügtes Bild?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Fishing vs Trolling.See the definition from WikipediaTrolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, e.g. when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as salmon, mackerel and kingfish.Trolling can be phonetically confused with trawling, a different method of fishing where a net (trawl) is drawn through the water instead of lines. Trolling is used both for recreational and commercial fishing whereas trawling is used mainly for commercial fishing.Trolling from a moving boat involves moving quite slowly through the water. This can be accomplished with the use of a special trolling motor. Multiple lines are often used, and outriggers can be used to spread the lines more widely and reduce their chances of tangling. Downriggers can also be used to keep the lures or baits trailing at a desired depth.

Maybe I didn't ask a question in a proper way. (I had looked the word up in the dictionary)I was wondering what's funny in Tubbs"s reply? I thought there may be some pun, set expression, some other meaning in his words... :confused:When I watched it for the first time, they translated it like:- Would you like to go fishing?- I hate fishing, I would go only if we use dynamite.

Maybe I didn't ask a question in a proper way. (I had looked the word up in the dictionary)I was wondering what's funny in Tubbs"s reply? I thought there may be some pun' date=' set expression, some other meaning in his words... :confused:When I watched it for the first time, they translated it like:- Would you like to go fishing?- I hate fishing, I would go only if we use dynamite.[/quote']This is really funny! I have just checked the Polish subtitles on my 100% legal DVD (usually I prefer to watch MV without subtitles as I find it more challenging and I never download movies):- Chcesz iść na ryby?- Wolę się przejść.In English it goes like this:- Would you like to go fishing?- I'd rather go strolling. (!!!)