Movies / shows filmed in Miami

Tommy Vercetti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good work Charlie.  The training facility that Sam and Jessie checked out was in Hollywood: 56th Avenue Public Safety Training Facility 3200-3400 N 56th Ave.  Karen found it.  I love the shot of the snipers with Spanish Moss on their heads as camo.  That stuff frequently is loaded with red bugs.  Also love the chick in the orange dress.   :happy:

Edited by miamijimf

Good work Charlie.  The training facility that Sam and Jessie checked out was in Hollywood: 56th Avenue Public Safety Training Facility 3200-3400 N 56th Ave.  Karen found it.  I love the shot of the snipers with Spanish Moss on their heads as camo.  That stuff frequently is loaded with red bugs.  Also love the chick in the orange dress.   :happy:

Yes, she had definite attributes. Thanks for the info on the training facility.
  • Like 1

Just checked it out and it matches up. Also realized that the interior office scenes of Pryon Group were filmed inside the fire training building there. Thanks again, will update site soon.

• Like 1

Charlie, it'd be good if ya did a movie again. It's been a while since did a move. Could do Wild Things, Miami Blues, Body Heat, Cape Fear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just updated Scarface on my site. I had found the Porsche dealership sometime ago but never got around to publishing it, till now.

wp3c368095_06.png wp0_wp0_wp0_wpa9bc86d4.png

• 1 month later...

Brilliant job as always! One of my favourite Sofla movies. Blue Bay High School is near Castillo's house and Frank Hackman's island residence.

The Cafe Under The Tree was also in Vice City, in Little Haiti.

Just outstanding. Thanks!

Great work as usual Charlie.  I just bought the DVD on ebay for $5.00 and watched it for the first time.  It held my interest, lots of great locations, eye candy, and surprising plot twists etc.

Edited by miamijimf

Charlie according to Imdb.com Oleta River State Park was used in the Wild Things movie so that is probably where Sam's jeep turns over.  You should go to the DVDs special features and listen to the voice-over commentary by the director etc where you can learn a few things about locations.  For example, they used a real jail in Ft. Lauderdale.

Edited by miamijimf

Surprised you hadn't seen Wild Things before, Jim. For me it's one of the great Sofla movies, up there with Scarface.

Denise Richards was a godess in the film and her acting was good too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Add Ballers, and Graceland to the list.

Ballers is a fairly new one starring Dwayne Johnson, semi-comedy about football players in the NFL, and the Miami Dolphins.

• Like 1