Definitely Miami Score

Dadrian

thanks, timhttp://www.miami-vice.ws/image.php?u=10&type=sigpic&dateline=1208934251 the doctors said this would help me pass the stone. i don't drink, so i've been drinking tea all day. no sign of ira...

the doctors said this would help me pass the stone. i don't drink' date=' so i've been drinking tea all day. no sign of ira...[/quote']That tea statement scared me. Tea is on my doctor's list of things not to eat or drink to prevent kidney stones, as it has an ingredient that promotes the growth of stones. I would stay away from tea. I used to drink gallons of it all the time, until I suffered the unbearable kidney stone pain. I stopped after that unpleasant experience. Can your Dr. get you "Flomax"? It's a prescription drug, so you will need a script for it. Helps to lessen the pain and pass the stone - try it.

thanks' date=' rich. i'll check it out. man this topic has gotten way off :) :)[/quote']I don't think so. After all, you are the topic of our interest here. We need you healthy and happy so you can keep putting out those righteous tunes, dude :hippie: .Plus, I can empathize on that kidney stone situation. I had the lithotripsy surgery done, as I had a super-sized stone (Ira's big brother).

Well, you deserve the kind words. You are very giving to just post all your music here because you want to share it with other Vice fans. You deserve a big pat on the back, or a punch in the gut, if that will dislodge Ira. Your choice (choose wisely)! Think of it kind of like the red or blue pill choice thing in The Matrix.Size?? I think they said 6-7 mm, but the memory gets fuzzy with old age.

ha. thanks again.6-7? ouch!still nothing today--nothing but lots of pain.

Yeah' date=' too big to pass it, so that's when I heard the words "you need surgery" :sick:. Damn, that's rough. Hope you get some relief tomorrow. Have they given you info on Flomax? That worked for me with the small one. Here's some stuff I found on that stone prevention diet from WebMD (the tough one for me is drinking the huge amounts of water):http://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/kidney-stones-prevention

• Administrators

Glad that's over with buddy! Just out of curiosity, why didn't they do a lithotripsy on you? Did the facility you were at not have a mobile unit?The hospital I work at has one come by all the time for kidney stones. I hear it works great.(Just an aside, when I originally googled the word "lithotripsy" to make sure I was naming the correct procedure, I came across this Blog. I nearly died laughing when I read this. Take a look ---> here. This is too funny.)