Favorite Vice Quotes

MVfan

I know most of you have quotes as part of your signatures, but I thought it would be fun to have a thread of our favorite MV quotes. If a similar thread already exists somewhere, forgive me - I hadn't seen one. Here's one of my favorites (paraphrasing from memory):"He thinks he's big time, but he's really all jive" - Trudy in Dutch Oven.I laughed out loud the first time I heard that one.

I can only remember part of this cool Sonny quote and don't recall what episode. There's . . . . . . canal bobbing." Anyone remember it?

"the secret to success, rico, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. i oughta know...i'm divorced and broke."easily in the top 5, maybe top 3, for me.

My all time favorite is a comeback line. Columbian: "You....I don't like you"Sonny: "I'm not here to make friends"Prodigal Son. Two years ago I came close to using it one time when a car sales girl try to get cute with me while we were negotiating a deal on a truck. I'm still waiting for the right moment to say that to someone :-)

been talkin' about "out where the buses don't run". here's a great one:switek: this stakeout is beginning to look like a mis-stakeout.zito: i bet you thought i wish i'd said that.

here ya go:23bw' date=' i don't like you! :)[/quote']"I'm not here to make friends!!" Haha..thanks but I'm here exactly for the opposite. Just doens't have the same effect as I would like. Thanks for the thought :D

• Administrators

I can only remember part of this cool Sonny quote and don't recall what episode. There's . . . . . . canal bobbing." Anyone remember it?

"Canal bobbing with a mouth full of lead" from "Lend Me An Ear"

anything noogy ever said is great!

Yeah. My favorite is an ep from the first season when Noogie gets shot. When he's released from the hospital, he raps to Crockett and Tubbs as he's being driven away. Classic! :D

Any time Tubbs calls someone "chump" is funny, too.Another one was in "Lend Me An Ear" when Duddy tells Crockett the price of one of his bug devices that the guys want to use on Dykstra's house, and Crockett responds with a very high-pitched "GET THE..!" just short of saying something too bad for TV before Duddy quickly recants.

Any time Tubbs calls someone "chump" is funny' date=' too.[/quote']"sit on it, keep it warm" from prodigal son was my favorite "chump".
Another one was in "Lend Me An Ear" when Duddy tells Crockett the price of one of his bug devices that the guys want to use on Dykstra's house' date=' and Crockett responds with a very high-pitched "GET THE..!" just short of saying something too bad for TV before Duddy quickly recants.[/quote']yeah and his mouth shape is very suggestive of the next word, too :)

Quite right about the "chump" classics from Rico.Here's another...."You're out of your league and you're out of your jurisdiction.......chump!" from Whatever Works.

• Administrators

How about the chump/shoulder push to Dorthy Bane's husband in Buddies.I crack up at that scene every time I see it.Talk about your partner backing your play.