Favorite Vice Quotes

MVfan

Another one is from "Down for the Count Part II". Near the beginning of the episode, when one of the investigators asks Switek whether he knew if Zito had a history of drug use (think that was the question), Switek responds with a serious "Go to hell". Very meaningful coming from the usually-comic Switek.

• 8 months later...

I can't remember if this was in Glades or Missing Hours:Crockett to Tubbs: "I feel like I'm in the damned twilight zone."I think it was in Glades, but it belongs in Missing Hours! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I liked the line in Glades where they were wondering through the forest and Tubbs says that he went to the botanical gardens in the Bronx and fed a Big Mac to a plant!That one always cracked me up. :clap:

“You’re talking to a man who has withstood the finest interrogation techniques…electrical, mechanical, psychological…philosophical, European, domestic, commercial†(Izzy, Made For Each Other)

There's a few from Definitely Miami that I like:“She’s too conservative for you.â€â€œI get these occasional urges for stability in my life.â€â€œThe better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes.†“You guys have really got it easy down here – tropical climate, beautiful scenery, laid back place – I could really get used to thisâ€

Can't remember the episode...The baddie is a French Canadian and Larry and Stan apprehend him in a bar. Just as Stan catches him, he says "Qu'est-ce que c'est! Polly want a cracker?!"That made me laugh :D

Another Stan one that I can't place - don't know the episode...Stan and Larry are in their van at night, and as the scene is ending, Stan says something like, "Is a frog's butt watertight?"Funny! :DAnyone know which episode it is?

• 3 years later...

recently i like one i think the ep is "love at first sight"and dj and pmt are going down an alley and interupt a scumbag called choo choo?-dj"choo choo...baby?we catch you at a bad time?"-then the guy bolts!!!lol-it's just the way don says it to him-so cool.

• 5 years later...

ancient thread, but oh well...:p

One of my favorite-ever quotes:

-Frank Malone: "And frankly, Lieutenant, I don't think I have to explain my actions to you."

-Castillo: "Even if you wanted to, I don't think you could."

The rare, but utterly deadly Castillo burn... :p

• Like 2

"This is the 80s, Phil. Everybody takes drugs."

- Sarah McPhail in "Phil the Shill"

If you wanted to sum up the show at that point in one sentence, that would probably have been it :)

Edited by Daytona74

• Administrators
On 9/5/2018 at 1:32 PM, Daytona74 said:

ancient thread, but oh well...:p

One of my favorite-ever quotes:

-Frank Malone: "And frankly, Lieutenant, I don't think I have to explain my actions to you."

-Castillo: "Even if you wanted to, I don't think you could."

The rare, but utterly deadly Castillo burn... :p

Great quote, but it's John Malone

• Like 1

Viking Bikers: Crockett and Tubbs enter an apartment. The owner is wrapped up from head to toe like an insect in a sheet with a blood stain on it, tied to a column with a rope. Tubbs:“We can rule out suicide then“. Hilarious!

• Like 1