Favorite MV Songs

MVfan

"In the Air Tonight", not just in the Pilot, but also in Bullet for Crockett."Brothers in Arms", for the beautiful ending to OWTBDR."Sweet Sixteen" from Honor Among Thieves - fit perfectly and told the story and made you feel the emotions of the story.

• 1 month later...

"in the air tonight" from the pilot is the obvious choice."cry" from definitely miami

"What's love got to do with it" from Return of Calderone II is one of my favs.

"Brothers In Arms" from "Out Where the Buses Don't Run"

Those +:Lionel Richie - All Night Long (Brother's Keeper) Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble (Great McCarthy)Todd Rundgren - Tiny Demons (Little Prince)

• 1 month later...

Here are my favorites:Phil Collins - In The Air TonightRockwell - Somebody's Watching MeJohn Waite - Missing YouDevo - Going UnderRuss Ballard - In The NightThe Pointer Sisters - I'm So ExcitedRuss Ballard - VoicesTina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With ItPhil Collins - I Don't Care AnymoreAutograph - Turn Up The RadioForeigner - I Wanna Know What Love IsGlenn Frey - You Belong To The CityDire Straits - Brothers In ArmsThe Nobodys - No GuaranteesBilly Ocean - Caribbean QueenSteve Jones - MercyYello - DesireSimply Red - A Picture BookBilly Idol - Sweet SixteenCrowded House - Don't Dream It's OverHoneymoon Suite - Bad AttitudePhil Perry - Help Me Through The Night

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like a great deal of the songs that were used on the show. But my all time favorite is "Girls With Guns" by Tommy Shaw from the "Glades" episode.My Mom & in fact my neighbors always know when I'm watching that episode, because the moment that song comes up, I blast my computer speakers. I'm surprised I haven't blown them up yet. That song really gets me going!!!!:D:dance2:

My Mom & in fact my neighbors always know when I'm watching that episode' date=' because the moment that song comes up, I blast my computer speakers. I'm surprised I haven't blown them up yet. That song really gets me going!!!!:D:dance2:[/quote']cool tune ! :thumbsup:

"cry", "you belong to the city", "picture book", "walk and talk like angels", "angry young man", "in the air tonight", "brothers in arms", "lives in the balance"....and soooo many more:happy:

...and how could i forget "phantom living" by the fixx?!!! that track is the business. it was very eerie and haunting in "tale of the goat"...fit in perfectly.