Remembering Old Vice members

Miami Vicer

Hi, this is Miami Vicer. I want to dedicate a page to remembering all the great Vice Fans that have come and gone. Please jot down members who you feel were true fans and gave a chunk of their soul to this and the .org site. Thank you!Scott Palmeraka Miami Vicer

This should be interesting.Can I nominate "Dong Johnson," who joined Jan. 4, 2004, posted twice, and last visited Jan. 5, 2004? OK, so he didn't stay long, but he sure did give us a memorable screen name, don't you think?

This should be interesting.Can I nominate "Dong Johnson' date='" who joined Jan. 4, 2004, posted twice, and last visited Jan. 5, 2004? OK, so he didn't stay long, but he sure did give us a memorable screen name, don't you think?[/quote']Perhaps he was dyslexic :D:D:D:D:D

• Administrators

Without a doubt I would nominate Stingray. He was a fixture on .org and whenever there was turmoil among members he would always come through with a mature post that contained so much logic and clarity that you just read it and said "wow, what the hell are we fighting about?!" I know he still lurks from time to time but he has chosen to resign from posting. His own request to close his account is the one wish of his I will never honor.

I nominate Sunset. He was a member when I joined and was always friendly and cheerful. I exchanged numerous PMs with him and I think others did also.

I miss Stingray75 also! I hope he decides to drop a post once in a while! Also missed ......Noogie, although we see him sometimes, ......Gypsy......Gina '84....from Spain.......Mr. Calderon hasn't been posting.I'll think of more MIAs :cry:

• Administrators
Call Tony' date=' Christopher, Paulie or Silvio it should'nt take too long.[/quote']She did live in south Jersey near the Pine Barrens so forget sending Paulie or Christopher.

I'd like to remember.......CraigukHawkinsSolomaniaOrchidgirl So many others whom I've forgotten their name. It was back in the years 2001-2003 days.

I miss Stingray75 also! I hope he decides to drop a post once in a while! Also missed ......Noogie' date=' although we see him sometimes, ......Gypsy......Gina '84....from Spain.......Mr. Calderon hasn't been posting.I'll think of more MIAs :cry:[/quote']Thanks Tony.I miss you and Lou and Vicechic 84 a long with Little Miss D. But I´m here with Lou on this new site. BTW Scotty miss you too.. Still have an open couch if you ever drop by.

Where did those Vice Fans go:confused:I don't know everyone' date=' but I have been wondering where Crocketsgrl is for the last several months:confused:[/quote']Bon you are way to sweet! I'm here , back again with an I'm sorry topic posted. I signed back on after getting Lou's note. I miss my other female buds, Bon you and a few are here but I miss....Bren Ten, MV86 and Hollie, though can't remember her user name, DJgirl maybe, something like that. Oh and I too miss Sunset he always helped me and pmed me . And then I got pmed a while back telling me why he wasn't on. Send the man positive thought through difficult times. I don't think he'd want me to get into it more than that. I don't know how he is now or if he knows of this site. Since I'm only on here now, I don't know. Maybe he does know of this site. Sue

noogy, orchidgirl, hawkins, gloria, kingfisher, may, craiguk/equalizeruk, lwp, lisetsonny, tony arcaro, hank weldon, blue lagoon, tony montana, ivory jones, solomania (who created a great remix of crockett's theme), vallerie, florence italy, goldfish and the list goes on, there are probably a lot of people that i forgot!aww, sweet memories..

She did live in south Jersey near the Pine Barrens so forget sending Paulie or Christopher.

Lou I'm touched , you remember where I live. Yes, close enough for the Soprano's to off me but I'm closer to the Ocean , 10 minutes..Point Pleasant and live in Brick....lol....but you could still send me Christopher, won't mind....lol. Sue

Call Tony' date=' Christopher, Paulie or Silvio it should'nt take too long.[/quote']Evannnnnnn , I know long time no speak. Sorry, Pal....I didn't do the bullet for me and one for you thing....lol.....just took some time needed......Thanks you guys, I feel so warm inside......yeah, you guys are all sweet and my girls are too. Now if we could only find Bren and MV86. But a lot of the others mentioned I remember some of them but have only been on since 2007. Sue

Srobak, Acampuller, no wait, wrong list. For me definitely Hawkins, a gentleman with humour, Goldfish (whom i've met) as well as Orchidgirl, a truely nice gal, and Ivoryjones. All of them are great fans of course.

Since the quite a bit of names have already been added (and without repeating myself). I'd also like to add "Kingfisher" to the list.

I spoke with Sunset via e-mail a few months back.Never heard from him again after a few....I sent one to Bren-Ten via email, and myspace.She hasn't checked in on myspace since September. To say I'm worried about both is an understatement. But I can't really do anything about it.

Orchidgirl I believe was the one who sent me a sweet Vice CD when I was stuck overseas for awhile... Mrs. C and Sonny's EJ, who set up the convention; Hawkins was cool, if I remember right he always signed out like he was leaving his secret command post with "I'm going down... down to the kitchen," or "down to the bunker" or whereever. Also, I can't believe I forgot his name, but he was the guy who posted all in Bold With Caps? Bad memory today. Noogy - wait he's still around! craigyUK. St. Vitus' Dance; Alex and MV86 - are they still around? And of course Scott. A lot of good folks.