Remembering Old Vice members

Miami Vicer

• Administrators

If you want to know if a member is active or been around lately then try this:1: Click on the "Member List" located at the top of the page on the pink navigation bar. 2: Then click on the letter of the member's name you are looking for.3: Scroll down through the list of names. If you don't see the member you are looking for, they my not be registered here or are registered under a different name.4. If you find the person you are looking for, click on their name. Their profile will appear. On the first blue bar under their name you will see their "last activity" on the board.Hope that helps.

• Administrators

Alex is still around (he may be the guy with the bold caps) He goes by Earl 31 now. I just spoke with him on the phone and he will be joining us here soon!

Yah can't forget ole Prickleferret. He always seemed to have one of the most enduring positive attitudes and good senses of humor of anyone, even in rough spots... :-P

I spoke with Sunset via e-mail a few months back.Never heard from him again after a few....I sent one to Bren-Ten via email' date=' and myspace.She hasn't checked in on myspace since September. To say I'm worried about both is an understatement. But I can't really do anything about it.[/quote']G man I am worried too. I haven't heard from Bren and Sunset as I said pmed me on the other site and told me what was up a while back. Pm me and let me know if things are better for him, please????? thanks, Sue

Alex is still around (he may be the guy with the bold caps) He goes by Earl 31 now. I just spoke with him on the phone and he will be joining us here soon!

Oh wow, I haven't spoken to "Alex in sometime. He was moving from NY to the south last time we spoke....did he move? I'm glad he'd be joining us.....thanks Lou. Sue

• 1 year later...

I was fiddling with that "t9w" word-guessing software on my cell phone and I, too, was reminded of Earl31, when I got the caps lock all stuck ;P is he around?

• Administrators

Earl31 is not a member of this board unless he is using another screen name.I vaguely remember him from the other site, wasn't he a police officer?

• Administrators

Earl never got to join our site. I spoke to him briefly during the Thanksgiving Day Massacre of '08 He made a few posts on the other site and then disappeared (as did his posts!). I do know for a fact that he and his family have moved from the Bronx to South Carolina.

• 1 year later...

Im still here and my humble nature say to nominate myself... But also, Menno, Ferrariman, Tony, Ella, Coop, Steph...damn im getting old i can forget many names..im sorry about that...I just hope this thread its not to worship the "A-team", if you know what I mean....

Two come to my mind right away that have not been mentioned. SOFLAJEREMY from .org. Oh wait a minute that was my old name. Make that 1 important member that I have not heard from in a while and in fact I sent him another e-mail last night to try to get him here. Sadly I have not heard from Danj in some time. He always had very interesting, knowledgeable, detailed post that were always interesting to read and an all around nice guy. We must get him here.

I don't understand why people just completely drop off this website. I can understand life situations can take people away for awhile or just not able to post for some reason, but to just completely disappear and never come back, I don't get it.

• Administrators
I don't understand why people just completely drop off this website. I can understand life situations can take people away for awhile or just not able to post for some reason' date=' but to just completely disappear and never come back, I don't get it.[/quote']

I agree but I'll do you one better, I will never understand how Randolph could create such a fantastic website as he did with .org and then completely abandon it! I've seen this with several sites. What is it with admins?! Thank God ours isn't like that!

• Administrators
[SIZE=3">

Sadly I have not heard from Danj in some time. He always had very interesting' date=' knowledgeable, detailed post that were always interesting to read and an all around nice guy. We must get him here. [/size']

Amen to that! We absolutely must get DanJ here!

:eek:Wrong website! Unless you want me to clear my desk of all my other cases and ...

Acampuller hey I remember him - he was kicked off here a few times.:D

• 3 years later...