HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes BildMAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY BLESSED FILLED THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!!!! AND MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MANY MORE BLESSINGS!!!! FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• Brenda

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Thanksgiving! I could imagine that Crockett had fed an turkey to Elvis on Thanksgiving, but as they had never shown as they had celebrated any holidays we only can guess!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!Spare some turkeys, though, please! I always feel sorry for them! :cry:I wonder what MV Thanksgiving would look like, it's a pity there were no episodes like that. What would Tubbs (who seemed to be vegetarian) eat? Who would they spend their Thanksgiving with? Many of them seemed to have no relatives left...Enjoy your holiday, I must go back to work now as not everyone lives in America. :p

I know; sure, I've found some myself although I'm usually too tired to be inventive in the kitchen - but still, it would be interesting to see the OCB crew celebrate. Fan fiction, anyone? :p

I'm not celebrating but...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

THANKSGIVING HAPPY! (I wanted to do something different. :))

Something different? Learn this then:TACCHINO (pronounce: takk-ee-noh)Now you know how to say turkey in Italian! :)

Something different? Here you are (Pandina, thank you for your suggestion!!!) :cool:A turkey in Polish is fairly easy - indyk. [eendick] but try this one:Święto Dziękczynienia which is Polish for Thanksgiving Holiday. It goes like this: [shfeentoo jenkchinenya] :D:D:D

Spare some turkeys' date=' though, please! I always feel sorry for them! :cry:[/quote']I've read somewhere a funny poem with words like "Be nice to your turkey, don't eat it and keep it alive, it could be your mate and not on your plate" :DBut I'm not an animal defender, soHave a great Thanksgiving! :balloon:

I've read somewhere a funny poem with words like "Be nice to your turkey' date=' don't eat it and keep it alive, it could be your mate and not on your plate" :D[/quote']Exactly! I had a pet chicken once, it followed me like a dog!
But I'm not an animal defender
Well, I am :( :cry::cry::cry:Happy Thanksgiving anyway, pals! Just cranberry sauce for me, no turkey, please. :p

I have the pleasure of celebrating Thanksgiving twice (once in Canada and now in the US) courtesy of my other half the Ferrariman. I can't wait to enjoy another holiday with family and sit down to a table with all the delicious foods the season has to offer. A very Happy Thanksgiving to all! God bless! :cheers:

• Administrators

I'm not celebrating but...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!Something different? Learn this then:TACCHINO (pronounce: takk-ee-noh)Now you know how to say turkey in Italian! :)

Ummmm...that just sounds like a hungry guy to me saying TurkeeeyNow! :)

Will most likely watch at least one MV episode tomorrow. :cool:

:clap::cheers: That's what I want to see from a MIAMI VICE fan...Holiday or not!I'm going to clean up my place, and invite relatives who live in another state to visit the "vice place".I'm all about MIAMI VICE BABY!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm not celebrating but...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!Something different? Learn this then:TACCHINO (pronounce: takk-ee-noh)Now you know how to say turkey in Italian! :)

Buon Ringraziamento a tutti gli italiani i miei amici MIAMI VICE!