HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!

Maria714

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• Brenda

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We came, we ate, we're suffed. :pA relative reached for a cell phone, and with his elbow, knocked over all the gravy onto my aunt's lap. :eek:Damn! All that wonderful gravy! :evil: If I had to be thankful for something, I'm thankful that I had at least one serving of it on my potatoes before it was lost to her lap. :thumbsup:True story, I'm sorry to report. Not sure what I'm going to do with the leftovers.

We came' date=' we ate, we're suffed. :pA relative reached for a cell phone, and with his elbow, knocked over all the gravy onto my aunt's lap. :eek:Damn! All that wonderful gravy! :evil: If I had to be thankful for something, I'm thankful that I had at least one serving of it on my potatoes before it was lost to her lap. :thumbsup:True story, I'm sorry to report. Not sure what I'm going to do with the leftovers.[/quote'] Man...tough break...I'll mail ya a dish of mine....:D

Midnight snack???;)

Well....:) ...it's nearly 1:00am here, and I did eat some Turkey and potatoes. :).....without gravy. :cry::cry:

Well....:) ...it's nearly 1:00am here' date=' and I did eat some Turkey and potatoes. :).....without gravy. :cry::cry:[/quote'] Maybe without gravy is the best for a midnight snack.;)

noooooooooooooooooooo.............:cry::cry:

I could you offer you some of my gravy, from my not so thanksgiving diner of sauerkraut stew with meatballs, but I think it takes to long to arrive where you live.;)

I could you offer you some of my gravy' date=' from my not so thanksgiving diner of sauerkraut stew with meatballs, but I think it takes to long to arrive where you live.;)[/quote']I'll wait. I mean, how long could it take? :)

I'll wait. I mean' date=' how long could it take? :)[/quote'] To long, clearing customs etc.:rolleyes:Besides somebody in my household has eaten it already yesterday at diner. I warned him not to do it because I was keeping it for you just in case ;) but he didn't listen :evil:

• 11 months later...

Happy Thanksgiving. Of course it's an American holiday but every country has a special day to be thankful for the good things in life. So here's hoping everyone has a good time on that special day.Eingefügtes Bild

Happy Thanksgiving! :) Like it was said already, it's an American holiday, not celebrated in my country, but anyway - my greetings to everyone who celebrates it.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone........we have a lot to be thankful for, especially having the Miami Vice DVDs. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't see any episodes on TV. Enjoy your family day!

We came' date=' we ate, we're suffed. :pA relative reached for a cell phone, and with his elbow, knocked over all the gravy onto my aunt's lap. :eek:Damn! All that wonderful gravy! :evil: If I had to be thankful for something, I'm thankful that I had at least one serving of it on my potatoes before it was lost to her lap. :thumbsup:True story, I'm sorry to report. Not sure what I'm going to do with the leftovers.[/quote']There better be tons of freak'in gravy on Thursday. It's been two years since I've had the Gravy, so there better not be any freak'in cell phones at the dinner table this time.

There better be tons of freak'in gravy on Thursday. It's been two years since I've had the Gravy' date=' so there better not be any freak'in cell phones at the dinner table this time.[/quote']:)Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy whatever you choose to eat :D

I went to the grocery store a few hours ago to pick up the Thanksgiving pizza. After all the excitement, I crashed out hard for a few hours, but have now awoken just in time to update you and settle in for a few episodes of Bait Car, it just doesn't get any better than this. It is a bacheloriffic Thanksgiving, and I wish you all a truly superior day.

I went to the grocery store a few hours ago to pick up the Thanksgiving pizza. After all the excitement' date=' I crashed out hard for a few hours, but have now awoken just in time to update you and settle in for a few episodes of Bait Car, it just doesn't get any better than this. It is a bacheloriffic Thanksgiving, and I wish you all a truly superior day.[/quote']Thanksgiving Pizza, Bait car, or even Storage Wars, Thanksgiving is whatever you make it to be. Sounds Awesome! :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you were able to celebrate in one way or another. I have a sister 3 years older than me and our family always goes to her place. I have a neice that's three and she saw the turkey and said "thats a really big chicken". Thought it was worth sharing. I was living in Tennessee last year at this time and couldn't be with family so this year was fantastic! It was nice to be with all my family and spent some awesome time with my sweetie afterward.:thumbsup:... Hope all had a great day and remember, this Saturday is small business shopping day. Try to buy soething from a retailer that's not a retail giant...Mike