Top Posters In This Topic

• LNGLK

• Christine

• Marilyn

• reisin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kleine miss jackie

Lieber Thorsten,erst dachte ich, dass ich wegen deines Rätsels wohl ziemlich auf'm Schlauch stehe... :)Doch die Anderen scheinen auch nicht gerade Schlange zu stehen um ne Antwort zu geben :confused:Ich habe echt viel über dein Rätsel und deine Hinweise nachgedacht, mir fällt dazu aber echt null und nix ein... :oBitte, gib' uns Unwissenden noch einen weiteren Hinweis, hm? *mit großen Kulleraugen anseh* :rolleyes::);):radar:

Nee' date=' nee, die auch nicht.Ich mach's mal einfacher:Hinweis 2: Gina ist auf diese Person offensichtlich eifersüchtig.Nu aber.

Doch die Anderen scheinen auch nicht gerade Schlange zu stehen um ne Antwort zu geben :confused:

Wahrscheinlich hat auch keiner große Lust mehr, das Rätsel zu lösen.Es ist aber nicht wirklich schwer:Diese weibliche Person bekommt von Crockett 'ne Flasche Bier geschenkt, was von Gina abschätzig kommentiert wird. Gerade du, Jackie, müsstest eigentlich recht schnell drauf kommen. :glossy::glossy:

Guest kleine miss jackie
Wahrscheinlich hat auch keiner große Lust mehr' date=' das Rätsel zu lösen.Es ist aber nicht wirklich schwer:Diese weibliche Person bekommt von Crockett 'ne Flasche Bier geschenkt, was von Gina abschätzig kommentiert wird. Gerade du, Jackie, müsstest eigentlich recht schnell drauf kommen. :glossy::glossy:[/quote'] Ah! Das ist die 'Obdachlose' in Kleine Miss Jackie!!!! :shout:EDIT: Ich denke schon das einige lust hatten es zu lösen, aber dass Rätsel war einfach zu gerissen umschrieben... :)

Wahrscheinlich hat auch keiner große Lust mehr, das Rätsel zu lösen.Ich denke, da irrst du dich, Thorsten. Ich finde es schon sehr interessant, aber es ist eben schwieriger, als es dem Rätselsteller erscheint.

Ah! Das ist die 'Obdachlose' in Kleine Miss Jackie!!!! :shout:EDIT: Ich denke schon das einige lust hatten es zu lösen' date=' aber dass Rätsel war einfach zu gerissen umschrieben... :)[/quote'] Yes it was in LMD. Gina said something like "how come you never buy me a beer" and think the reply was "you never ask"

Ah! Das ist die 'Obdachlose' in Kleine Miss Jackie!!!! :shout:
YES!
Ich denke' date=' da irrst du dich' date=' Thorsten. Ich finde es schon sehr interessant, aber es ist eben schwieriger, als es dem Rätselsteller erscheint.[/quote'']Das ist wohl so. Ich fand die vorausgegangenen Rätsel auch sehr schwierig.

Guest kleine miss jackie

Yes it was in LMD. Gina said something like "how come you never buy me a beer" and think the reply was "you never ask"

seems you were the right one to answer this trivia, but I was a little bit faster... :p:);)But I apprecciate that you visit the Thread 'wer VICE es' !Hope you participate often on this! :thumbsup::glossy:

Guest kleine miss jackie

Thanks Thorsten. Wish I knew some German -- now I use an online translator and it is not very accurate.

@Sonny-Burnett:If you just want to participate on this in the future, so please don't be shy and ask me or somebody who speaks German on PM to translate it for you!You're welcome!

These online translators are often very irritating, but sometimes, it´s the only possibility to talk to others on the net.Maybe, we should write our posts in German and in English. So, it would be easier for our English speaking friends to communicate with us.

Guest kleine miss jackie
These online translators are often very irritating' date=' but sometimes, it´s the only possibility to talk to others on the net.Maybe, we should write our posts in German and in English. So, it would be easier for our English speaking friends to communicate with us.[/quote'] If everybody understands my bumby english, no problem! :D

These online translators are often very irritating' date=' but sometimes, it´s the only possibility to talk to others on the net.Maybe, we should write our posts in German and in English. So, it would be easier for our English speaking friends to communicate with us.[/quote'] Speaking as only one person, I like all the trivia threads. But I think it would be too much work to do a double translation for one person. Nice of you to offer, though Christine.

My dictionary is the most used book in my apartment and my electronical translator the most used gadget.:) But I think we should continue our talk in the Kaffee - Bar before Caipi shows us the red playing card!:)

@Sonny-Burnett:If you just want to participate on this in the future' date=' so please don't be shy and ask me or somebody who speaks German on PM to translate it for you!You're welcome![/quote'] Thank you for that. I may.

neues" data-date=" ich denke nicht allzu schweres [B">

Rätsel...Gesucht wird ein Gegenstand aus season 1 !Hinweis #1:

'Schutz':radar::radar::radar:

My translator says the Hint is "protection", is that correct LMD?

Guest kleine miss jackie
My translator says the Hint is "protection"' date=' is that correct LMD?[/quote'] yes, the hint is 'protection', that's correct.wanted is an object from an episode of season 1.

neues" data-date=" ich denke nicht allzu schweres [B">

Rätsel...Gesucht wird ein Gegenstand aus season 1 !Hinweis #1:

'Schutz'

Ich finde es nicht sehr einfach. *Kratz - am - Kopf - Elvis* Was für einen Gegenstand braucht man für den Schutz? Das kann doch eigentlich nur ein Schlüssel sein, oder?And here´s the translation for Sonny Burnett:I don´t think that it´s an easy riddle. *Scratch - his - head - Elvis*What kind of thing does someone need for protection? In my opinion, it can only be a key, or not?

Guest kleine miss jackie

@Christine:Ich sagte ja auch nicht 'sehr einfach' sondern 'nicht sehr schwer'... :);)Schlüssel ist leider falsch...Translation: (in a bumby english...:))I just didn't said it would be 'much easy', but 'not so much heavy'...Key isn't correct, sorry....

Ich finde es nicht sehr einfach. *Kratz - am - Kopf - Elvis* Was für einen Gegenstand braucht man für den Schutz? Das kann doch eigentlich nur ein Schlüssel sein' date=' oder?And here´s the translation for Sonny Burnett:I don´t think that it´s an easy riddle. *Scratch - his - head - Elvis*What kind of thing does someone need for protection? In my opinion, it can only be a key, or not?[/quote'] Thank you Christine. I can think only of a bullet-proof vest. (I was looking for one of those last evening :):))

Guest kleine miss jackie
Thank you Christine. I can think only of a bullet-proof vest. (I was looking for one of those last evening :):))
Bullet prrof vest sounds good' date=' but I can´t remember an episode in season one where such a vest is mentioned.[/quote'] No sorry, it isn't a 'bullet-proof vest...Also Kugelsichere Weste ist falsch...

:radar::radar::radar: