DJ & PMT Salaries on Miami Vice

mvnyc

Thanks! I'm not sure why I did it' date=' but one night I just started messing around. It's amazing how PMT started to get played in the series.....from season one and fast forward to season three....not the same. JMOYeah Don was awarded 23 million, but then a judge double it and he was awarded $51 million, plus all future profits. I know Don was close to financial troubles before, so he should be good now. hahahahaha[/quote']He never really has to work again if he doesn't want to.He could just relax, and hang with us on MIAMI-VICE.WS, or visit us at the VICE CONVENTION in Paris. :)

It was´t long ago when I heard that DJ apperently was in trouble with money again. It was said that he would have to sell his property to pay his debts. Maybe, it was a canard, but it often happens that someone, who´s earned a lot of money gives it away for a lot of unimportant things. Sometime, he´s standing there and can´t tell what had happened to all of his money.

From what I've read, I can come to the conclusion that maybe DJ might lose much money on some business... you know, he had his production company and stuff (maybe still has, I don't know). Business things can be very risky, and if you take wrong decisions or do business with wrong people, it's a possibility to lose much more money than just "giving it away for unimportant things". For example, I've read in some interview that DJ's company's "mission" was to produce "dream projects" for talented people (directors, writers, etc.) who were rejected by big companies... I suppose this kind of business is unprofitable by nature. But it's all just my speculations, I don't really know anything about it.

I believe DJ, Schwartznegger and Stallone were initial investors of Planet Hollywood and (if memory serves me correct), Don was drinking at the time (post Vice) and showing up somewhat drunk at premiere parties for that franchise...