CHARLIE SHEEN FIRED!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I love two and a half men and own myself 6 seasons.But it was about time! This guy needs professional help, he's got some serious problems!:birdie:

I think the show is very funny, and I enjoy it. But the show shouldn't be held hostage by Sheen. (Still don't know exactly what his beef was about) Something is wrong with him. Some say he's bipolar.I think the production company did the right thing. Eingefügtes BildYour thoughts??

I love the show and enjoy watching all of the actors on there - they are one of the best TV ensemble cast in years. I would love to think that they will be able to continue in some form ... and I hope Charlie Sheen gets the help he needs to recover from his current downward spiral.

Recently, I´ve watched an interview with Charlie Sheen on tv. He was very arrogant and claimed that Two And A Half Man couldn´t work without him. So, nobody would ever fire him. he was sure that the makers of the series would crawl up to him on their knees and beg him to return.Probably, it´s good that they´ve fired him. Maybe, it makes him aware thathe urgently needs help and that nobody is irreplaceable.

Funny show and I enjoy it immensely!Too bad Charlie is on this rant and self absorbed BS ride. Maybe he will see the light in a few years..........................NOT!Sorry they couldn't close the show with a plausible ending.

• Administrators

That guy better get some serious help or else there will be a death certificate filled out with his name on it that reads death by overdose.He seems delusional to think that he can't be fired. I hope he doesn't think that the drugs can never kill him too. He came real close to dieing once years ago. That should have been a wake up call to change his life style.His family needs to take him to rehab. Good luck to him.

I hope he doesn't think that the drugs can never kill him too.

Actually he did say something to the effect that he's strong enough that drugs won't kill him. That is sad.Something is just not right with him. I think it's far more than someone with an ego.Somethings wrong with Charlie.Eingefügtes BildP.S. They fired Charlie, they have NOT stopped the TV show.

• Administrators

Love the show but in reality it jumped the shark ever since Jake grew up. He's just a bit too old to play stupid anymore.As for Charlie, he got just what he deserved and not a moment too soon! How many of us could badmouth our boss the way he did and not get fired?! My guess would be none of us! Congrats to whomever was responsible for showing Charlie that nobody is irreplaceable.

I think the production company did the right thing. Your thoughts??
Love the show but in reality it jumped the shark ever since Jake grew up. He's just a bit too old to play stupid anymore.As for Charlie' date=' he got just what he deserved and not a moment too soon! How many of us could badmouth our boss the way he did and not get fired?! My guess would be none of us! Congrats to whomever was responsible for showing Charlie that nobody is irreplaceable.[/quote']Exactly. More than likely' date=' the show will go on.I still think something is just not right with him. He's acting too odd.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/drunk9.jpg

• Administrators

Charlie's rants don't bother me as much as the endless coverage of it all. The media has become sickening with their coverage of all the poor little rich kids, (Lohan) screwed up actors (Sheen, Cruise, Gibson, etc.) and overpaid sports stars (insert your favorite here). They all deserve having a judge sentence them to 5 years of work at a job in the real world. Let them dig ditches, wash cars or work at McDonald's for minimum wage. Sorry but I have no sympathy for any of them.

• Administrators

Couldn't have said it better except they should have to turn over all their assets to me first! :)

Charlie's rants don't bother me as much as the endless coverage of it all. The media has become sickening with their coverage of all the poor little rich kids' date=' (Lohan) screwed up actors (Sheen, Cruise, Gibson, etc.) and overpaid sports stars (insert your favorite here). They all deserve having a judge sentence them to 5 years of work at a job in the real world. Let them dig ditches, wash cars or work at McDonald's for minimum wage. Sorry but I have no sympathy for any of them.[/quote']DITTO! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

Hes lucky he isnt in prison' date=' anyone else would now be doing 10 plus in the pen[/quote']
Charlie Sheen=Dead Man Walking
Your both are most likely correct. Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

My thoughts are that Charlie should be made to pay the salaries of the other 6 people in that picture for the remainder of their contracts.

• Administrators

Now that would be a great deterrent for self inflated actors like him to act like a normal person and not an idiot. :clap: