CHARLIE SHEEN FIRED!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

My thoughts are that Charlie should be made to pay the salaries of the other 6 people in that picture for the remainder of their contracts.

Not just those actors....I feel more badly for those that are not multi-millionaires such as the script writers' date=' the grips, the stagehands, the cameramen, directors, wardrobe,publicity, the stars assistants, sound, set designers, hair/makeup, casting, catering, set decorators, the auditing crew, etc. etc. etc. THAT's who I feel sorry for. Sheen should pay[u'] all of them.Eingefügtes Bild

It looks like CBS is serious about continuing the show, replacing Sheen.Names mentioned....Rob LoweMatt DillionJohn StamosWoody HarrelsonJerry O'ConnellNever watched the series, but know many folks who do.Their general consensus is that the plug should be pulled for good.Given than the role was tailor made for Sheen, that makes sense.But if they really plan to move on with a new actor, I think Stamos is the best choice.

Over here we have a saying:"Money ruins the character"I guess that had happened to Sheen.Maybe also in the combination with alcohol.If he'll ever get his brain back, he will slap himself for behaving that way!

Just curious. There was rumor that he was suing the network for money. What is the status of that?Also, who wants to bet he has spent every penny he made being an actor? I enjoyed the show, but sometimes he did cross the line on his ranting and abusive behavior, to the point it was abuse and not joking.Anyway, I hope he gets help, stops the drinking, and straightens out his life. He is a talented actor, but as usual, it went to his head.Sometimes, it is better for these series to phase out. I enjoyed MV but even the best of things have to end. After a while, the initial theme of a show just disappears over time.Maybe MV could have gone on maybe one more season. But this is a topic of another discussion.

What many actors and singers seem to forget is that they´re role models for their younger audience and fans. They might think that it´s cool to behave the same way as their favorite actor or singer does. In my opinion, actors or singer who drink that much alcohol or use drugs should disappear from the screen and get no money before they stop doing these bad things.

• Administrators

Same with all the pro athletes. Bench them and not pay them if they act poorly.What would your boss do???

Just curious. There was rumor that he was suing the network for money. What is the status of that?

A few days ago, he did sue the network for 100 million.(Who want's to bet he'll loose?)

• Administrators

And if he does lose, I hope he has to pay the network a bundle for their attorney fees! It would serve him right. But sadly this will most likely be settled out of court with the terms not made public. Charlie will get "some" money in a negotiated settlement but it will not be the 100 mill he's suing for.I'm sure the network has a oodles of corporate/contract attorneys that specialize in this type of law and are permanently retained for this exact reason. Charlie is not the first actor to be fired in the middle of a TV series before his contract was up. The network didn't just fire him off the cuff, they surely thought through the legality of his firing and anticipated he'd sue in return. Charlie is just pandering for the cameras and trying to get the public to support him by playing the victim. NOT!Unfortunately the network will make him an offer of 20-25% of what he's asking and he will settle with them. They will win by having him out of their hair permanently and he will win by getting some or all the money for the remainder of his contract but we will never know. :evil:Personally, I wouldn't give the bum two cents! Perhaps the network is hoping he'll OD before this goes any further.

And if he does lose' date=' I hope he has to pay the network a bundle for their attorney fees! It would serve him right. But sadly this will most likely be settled out of court with the terms not made public. Charlie will get "some" money in a negotiated settlement but it will not be the 100 mill he's suing for.I'm sure the network has a oodles of corporate/contract attorneys that specialize in this type of law and are permanently retained for this exact reason. Charlie is not the first actor to be fired in the middle of a TV series before his contract was up. The network didn't just fire him off the cuff, they surely thought through the legality of his firing and anticipated he'd sue in return. Charlie is just pandering for the cameras and trying to get the public to support him by playing the victim. NOT!Unfortunately the network will make him an offer of 20-25% of what he's asking and he will settle with them. They will win by having him out of their hair permanently and he will win by getting some or all the money for the remainder of his contract but we will never know. :evil:Personally, I wouldn't give the bum two cents! Perhaps the network is hoping he'll OD before this goes any further.[/quote']That sounds about right.

A "normal" employee wouldn´t even get one cent if he was fired because of a behavior like that. I know that famous people were always seen differently, but that´s not fair. Like others said before, Sheen doesn´t deserve anything. HE should be the one who has to pay.

This pot needs to be stirred up a little.Charlie Sheen is a 'bro king'. Although he has been up against up pretty heinous charges in the past, we are talking about his current behavior. The standard template of a blow-up followed by a media apology tour and crocodile tears might be good for some celebrities, but I don't hold it against him that he doesn't.At the same time I really dislike some of the crud and lifestyles that you see in Western media today, I am enjoying the fireworks.

• Administrators

all of them.

I read somewhere that everyone who works (worked?) behind the scenes on the show were paid for what would've been the remainder of this season.

Ironically this isn't the first time Chuck Lorre has butted heads with the lead actor of a sitcom he's produced.Others include Rosanne, Brett Butler and Cybil Shepherd.