Season One Blazer FOUND!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a blazer that was worn by Crockett during season one of MIAMI VICE.Although Don didn't wear this actual one, this is the same version as he did wear. He also wore a grey version of this.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHere's the inside of the blazer which is not seen on MIAMI VICE. It is a half lined, 100% linen blazer.Eingefügtes BildHere's a close up detail view.http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/gdetail.jpgThis is the chest pocket and also the patch pocket flaps. Notice that the flaps covering the pockets are in perfect alignment with the stipes for a hidden view.http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/gchestpocket.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/glowerpocket.jpgThis blue version of the blazer was seen on Crockett in season one twice. Once at the end of "NO EXIT", and hanging on the back of Crockett's chair in "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE" right before Crockett goes into Castillo's office and is notified he could be held on contempt charges if he doesn't reveal an informant.There was a scene from this episode were he is WEARING the jacket, but it was cut out of the episode, thus never seen. I have a photo from this cut scene, and will post it.The grey version of this blazer can be seen on Crockett at the end of "COOL RUNN'IN" when Crockett and Tubbs talk with noogie outside of the hospital when visiting Jake.

where did you find this? ebay?

I never tell whom I get all these items from. I aquire them' date=' preserve them in a MIAMI VICE clothing collection, and show them here for you all to see up close and in detail like you never saw them on the show.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/fashion-2.jpgEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

what's with the mysteries? even as steven spielberg i remember you being very hush hush about the source of your jan hammer cues.now with the clothes, too?do tell, o headless-one. :)just kiddn ya. i'm really jealous of all your stuff, if you can't tell. hope you find more. your posts are always great! thanks for the pics.who made this one? armani, fezza, boss?

what's with the mysteries? even as steven spielberg i remember you being very hush hush about the source of your jan hammer cues.now with the clothes' date=' too?do tell, o headless-one. :)just kiddn ya. i'm really jealous of all your stuff, if you can't tell. hope you find more. your posts are always great! thanks for the pics.who made this one? armani, fezza, boss?[/quote']Thanks for the compliments pal!Just be glad that it's ME spending the collective THOUSANDS of dollars to acquire all these props, music and clothes to share with everyone.I also must mention, I've noticed that people here tend to believe that Crockett actually wore ANDREW FEZZA clothes.He didn't.Andrew Fezza was not worn on the show. His name is very italian sounding, but he is AMERICAN. I'm not sure his company even existed in the time of MIAMI VICE. Fezza's linen half lined linen blazers are just the same style as classic Italian designers have used for years. You can't trademark a certain cut of a jacket, only a company name, that is why pretty much all blazers look the same in style and cut. Unless a feature is truly unique, anyone can make basically the same jacket. That's why people have clothing knock offs all the time, they just can't use the same label which CAN be trademarked.

Cool blazer C&B! I think yours would have looked better on Don than the one he actually wore (not that he was ugly anyway...) because when he wears green and different shades of blue it brings out his beautiful eyes.

Is there green in this jacket (which would have violated the "no earth tones" policy), or is it all gray and black tones? Of course, the no earth tones policy was out the window by the beginning of S3 when green and rust colored shirts were seen on the Crockett character.

Always impressive, C&B! Thanks!Although I usually don't go for jackets with any kind of "striping" (I prefer solid colors: white, black, or blue, and maybe an off-white here and there), I do dig this one.

Is there green in this jacket (which would have violated the "no earth tones" policy)' date=' or is it all gray and black tones?[/quote']Don't you see green Richie? From what I see the green has been toned down with a good amount of yellow, but let's wait for C&B to clarify this.

Don't you see green Richie? From what I see the green has been toned down with a good amount of yellow' date=' but let's wait for C&B to clarify this.[/quote']It looks like a green and black version of the gray and black one seen on MV, but then C & B refers to it as "this blue version of the blazer ". I too will wait for the C & B clarification. Either that, or I am old and color blind :cool:.

To clairify, There are TWO versions of this jacket. One is the one I have which has blue stripes (there is no green in either jacket), and the other has more grey in it than blue. He wears the grey version with a black t shirt during the special features segment during an interview. There is no green in it.Yes, Ferrariman, I think he may be wearing the grey version in HOME INVADERS, but will double check.As I mentioned before, the Blue stripe version is ONLY seen being worn in NO EXIT, and hanging on the back of his chair in GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE.A scene that was cut out of the episode has him wearing the BLUE version, but I will post a great photo of him wearing it from the deleted scene.

how did you get a deleted scene?

I didn't. I have an 8x10 color glossy of a still from the scene that was cut. You'll love it!

Wasn't the gray one worn in "The Home Invaders"?

Yep. Eingefügtes BildCan't tell by these photographs as they look the same, but the shading is different than the blue version.

I too will wait for the C & B clarification. Either that' date=' or I am old and color blind :cool:.[/quote']There's no green in it then... :confused:Hey Richie looks like WE are old and colour blind!!!

Coop, As usual, excellent, love it! You are a lucky guy. And I can't wait for the pic from the deleted scene! Thanks for sharing this. Sue

what's with the mysteries? even as steven spielberg i remember you being very hush hush about the source of your jan hammer cues.now with the clothes' date=' too?do tell, o headless-one. :)just kiddn ya. i'm really jealous of all your stuff, if you can't tell. hope you find more. your posts are always great! thanks for the pics.who made this one? armani, fezza, boss?[/quote']Nofretz, you will find our Coop is very mysterious. Just ask him to put up a photo of himself wearing Crockett blazers or by his car, no head on any of his photos..lol....He is the headless Sonny Crockett...lol....You'll notice some of us tease him of this, but he likes that. Isn't that right, Coop? ;) Sue

thanks sue. i saw all those posts on .org sometime back. that was part of the reason for my question, too.coop is really don johnson and he doesn't want us to find out.

thanks sue. i saw all those posts on .org sometime back. that was part of the reason for my question' date=' too.coop is really don johnson and he doesn't want us to find out.[/quote']Dadrian is really Jan Hammer and he doesn't want us to find out.