Season One Blazer FOUND!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Dadrian is really Jan Hammer and he doesn't want us to find out.

Ok, thanks I wasn't sure if I was right or not and nofretz was Dadrain......Sue

thanks sue. i saw all those posts on .org sometime back. that was part of the reason for my question' date=' too.coop is really don johnson and he doesn't want us to find out.[/quote']Thanks Nofretz..lol.....I didn't know you had been on Org. and saw those..lol....Sue

here's a proposition for ya coop:howabout me and the wife come to visit you. i bring the crockett wig and wayfarer cheapies from halloween and model all your outfits for the scrapbook. :D :D :D"wayfarer cheapies" :) that would make a great 80s cover band name :) :)

Okay, okay. I'm not asking where ya got the jacket or who/what yer sources are. Just try 'n help me here, pal - where might I score something like this today? I've searched high and low for a jacket like this one to no avail.

Okay' date=' okay. I'm not asking where ya got the jacket or who/what yer sources are. Just try 'n help me here, pal - where might I score something like this today? I've searched high and low for a jacket like this one to no avail.[/quote']As you know Pal, this is a real rare jacket. They don't make them anymore, and when they did, they were in extremely limited numbers. I don't know where you can get one of these jackets.But.....I'd start searching used clothing stores, and high end clothing consignment shops.

... start searching used clothing stores' date=' and high end clothing consignment shops.[/quote']Good idea. In fact, I have time this weekend to do just that. Maybe I might have a find to post on Monday.

Well than Nofretz is in the right place' date=' "cause we all be cool, brother man" :D Sue[/quote']only cool people are born between june 25 and june 27 ;)