What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one by John Petersen is so impressive, it's almost on Jan's level. Shame he didn't collaborate with Tim Truman in season 5.

Should be titled "The Midnight Train"

• Like 3

Love this from Tim Truman. Definitely among the top 10 songs he composed for season 5. I always felt that Trumans darker tunes are able to revitalize the show or at least highlight it from a bit different perspective. Love 5th season overall. :)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I really start to dig this one from Season 5 - Victim of Circumstances.

Not a usual Vice Vibe, it is rather SadVibe in this but I love this. Partly brings spirituality and calmness with itself while I listen this in the dark night. I resonate with it quite well as the fall getting closer and closer.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does this count as an MV song? It was recorded for the second soundtrack album, but it was never actually in the show!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leigh Burne said:

Does this count as an MV song? It was recorded for the second soundtrack album, but it was never actually in the show!

It sure does for me! This and the Roxy Music Lover song should have been actually used somewhere. I guess we’ll never know the reason(s) behind the strange inclusions on the release. 

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I guess we’ll never know the reason(s) behind the strange inclusions on the release. 

I’ve always just put it down to good old 80s excess :) 

Edited by Leigh Burne
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do believe this is the first 2for1 in the history of this thread. Doesn’t get much better than some live Top! :fireworks: 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a terrific version (1993) of Smuggler’s Blues from “Smuggler’s Blues” and by The Eagles Glenn Frey. It’s more rocky with horns and a bluesy piano - great quality. Recommended. 10 out of 10.

• Like 2