What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

5 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

They just made this cover. This guy just makes near-identical covers for things like TV shows, 80s songs, etc. He's quite good.

Been a fan of that channel for a good 2 years now. The only person to do pitch perfect cover versions of the music to "The Terminator" (and there's only about 10 million covers out there on youtube, lol).

To get that close without the original instruments is really amazing. The only variance that stands out to me is a little too much pitch bending on the lead guitar sound. 

25 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

To get that close without the original instruments is really amazing. The only variance that stands out to me is a little too much pitch bending on the lead guitar sound. 

He's got very nice production on his videos, so I enjoy them for what they are - entertainment. But if you want the awe of the sounds;

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bodie said:

He's got very nice production on his videos, so I enjoy them for what they are - entertainment. But if you want the awe of the sounds;

Man, who is that guy??? :p

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Man, who is that guy??? :p

Only the other day I was playing something else by Kos and enjoying it, but I said to the person I was with, it's good, but it's not as close as some people get... can't think what I then played as an example :cheers:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Wiretap" and "Free Verse" by Jan Hammer - the genius behind the Crockett1984 youtube channel has done a great job isolating the audio from the dialogue... Great tunes!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CrockettOnTheShore said:

"Wiretap" and "Free Verse" by Jan Hammer - the genius behind the Crockett1984 youtube channel has done a great job isolating the audio from the dialogue... Great tunes!

He is here as @Crockettt :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

He is here as @Crockettt :thumbsup:

I didn't know that, cool. I subscribed to his channel for years.

At the time I was really surprised you told me that you are the Dadrian Wilson guy on youtube. I had the remission track you did somewhere on my hard drive for 8 years :)

• Like 1

Of course, I've heard this song many times, but I never saw this Phil Collins performance. Forgive me if it's already been posted. I just had to put it up and share it with everyone.

Gave me chills! 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...