Worst version of Crockett's theme ever

2morgen

• Administrators

That's pretty funny. Did anyone tell this woman she doesn't know how to sing? About 10 seconds of her moaning was all it took for me to hit the stop button. Probably still better than the rap version.

It would be fine if she didn't sing......very blandTo Ferrariman - I like Linken Park's rap version better. It has more life! :radio:

It would be fine if she didn't sing......very blandTo Ferrariman - I like Linken Park's rap version better. It has more life! :radio:

Is there a Linken Park version of CT?!?Or do you mean the Numb/Encore song they used for the 2006 movie?

I guess that's the one, Christian! I have it as my computer screen saver. Nice pics of the cast & Miami.

Star Wars, nothing but star wars ...Giving lyrics to Crockett's Theme reminds me of Bill Murray's lounge singer from the SNL days.

Ha ha jeeezz that´s terrible. Wonder what Simon Cowell would have said. Properbly something like: " That is the worst thing I have ever heard. Don´t quit your day job. That was as painful as a root canal." In a British accent.

CT is my absolute favorite song!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Sum up MIAMI VICE in one song and you got Crockett's Theme.

• Administrators

Ha ha jeeezz that´s terrible. Wonder what Simon Cowell would have said. Properbly something like: " That is the worst thing I have ever heard. Don´t quit your day job. That was as painful as a root canal." In a British accent.

I recently had a root canal, and yes this song WAS more painful!

Exactly...I started laughing when she started singing...

CT is my absolute favorite song!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Sum up MIAMI VICE in one song and you got Crockett's Theme.

I agree that Crockett's Theme is a great song but to sum up Miami Vice in one song I would pick "Smuggler's Blues." It tells the whole drug deal in a cool song.

I agree that Crockett's Theme is a great song but to sum up Miami Vice in one song I would pick "Smuggler's Blues." It tells the whole drug deal in a cool song.

Good point with Smuggler's Blues Tony! It is a great tune.Of course you can't properly sum up MV in ONE song but I guess I have expressed myself wrong...for me personally to sum up the FEELING of Miami Vice in one song would be CT.

I recently had a root canal' date=' and yes this song WAS more painful![/quote'] LOL, and this was so bad I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it was intended to be funny.....for her sake, I hope so. :)

• 1 month later...

:eek:somebody please shoot her!you can obviously hear she's in a lot of painno need for any human being to go through such agonynot to mention OUR ears...

• 4 years later...

The question is: WHY?

Why another music rape on a tortured-enough song?

We just don't need it. This tune seems to attract any kind of music-butcher out there. We have heard any kind of bestiality made to this simple theme, from rap to techno, indie, alternative burp snort fuzz etc. Slowed down, sped up, crushed down etc. Please stop. Leave it as beautiful as it was when it was written.

The girl could do everything in life, but sing. Her voice is bad recorded and worse mixed too. The track sounds like a demo, but that's surely not an excuse.

If anybody here suffers from constipation, well - here's the cure.

• Like 1