How old are you?

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I think this may have been done before and, if so, I'm sorry for not remembering or participating then. I'd just like to know how old the electronic ghosts are that I'm communicating with. I guess what I'm really interested in is knowing how old somebody was when Vice was originally airing. I think some people may have their birthdate listed on their profile but I'm not certain. I hope nobody feels as if this is an invasion of privacy. Obviously participation is voluntary. As for me it's born on 2-27-76. Anybody else close to me in age?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• bluepearl

• sonnysgirl

• Victor

• Administrators

56 I guess the best that can be said is that I was 29 when Vice first aired and I got to enjoy it all when it was new instead of finding it in second hand, edited reruns.

On the day of the first broadcast of MV in Germany (06/12/1986) I was 24 years old. This day in Germany is the Nicolaus-Day (there puts the Nicholas everyone a little surprise in the provided cleaned (!) shoe). On this day, the cleaning has really paid off. It was a BIG surprise in our shoes :D. We wanted to discuss that day our wedding preparations and had invited many friends in the same age. In the evening, said one of them "Tonight there is the first time Miami Vice. This I have to look. Otherwise I'm going!" Who will be even throw guests out of the door? So TV turned on and after half an hour we all were completely fascinated. Half an episode "Brother's Keeper " was enough! This was something new and spectacular. No one was thinking more of any wedding ;). Now I'm (still only just) 48 years old. But the joy :happy: is still exactly the same!

I was born on the 6th of October 1963 and I was 23 years old when Miami Vice first aired in Germany. I watched it from the first episode and was immediately infected by the virus.

As for me it's born on 2-27-76. Anybody else close to me in age?

Yep! I was born on 11-16-1977.When Miami Vice first aired in the U.S. I was 6 years old.I am 33 now.

I'm 39' date=' too. (But I think one of us might be fudging.);)[/quote'] I'm also 39 and I was 15 when it was first aired in France in 1986.

I was born on 22/08/1968 - so I'm 42 years old now.When Miami Vice first aired in Germany (06/12/86) I was 18 years old. I watched it from the first episode and since this time I love it!!!

Guest myonlyvice

This is so cool! Thanks guys! I was 8 when Vice aired though I'm not certain if saw any first season episodes when they first ran. I definitely remember seeing season two episodes like "Yankee Dollar" and "Little Miss Dangerous". I was WAY too young to understand them but I was utterly transfixed by what I saw. It made a life-long impression on me.

• Administrators

Yeah Tony but I can attest that he doesn't sing or play the guitar as well as you buddy! I wanna hear Smugglers Blues next time pal!

My birthdate is October 23,1966 and I am 44 years young.I was around when MV first aired and then I was 18 years old.That first episode stuck in my head the wheel turning to in the air tonight and I watched with my Dad.

Yeah Tony but I can attest that he doesn't sing or play the guitar as well as you buddy! I wanna hear Smugglers Blues next time pal!

Thank you for the compliment, Tim. I'll work on Smuggler's Blues. One of my favorites. :radio::thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliment' date=' Tim. I'll work on Smuggler's Blues. One of my favorites. :radio::thumbsup:[/quote'] If possilble I would love to hear it too Tony!!!

well, I'm gonna be 40 this year and since I usually never do anything special on my birthdays, for this one I decided to rent a ferrari, grab all my MV CD's and just go cruising.......:D:D:D

well' date=' I'm gonna be 40 this year and since I usually never do anything special on my birthdays, for this one I decided to rent a ferrari, grab all my MV CD's and just go cruising.......:D:D:D[/quote']:):D:)Oh my - good idea! Should still be room in the passenger seat, I'll fill it gllady :happy:.:clap: Absolutely great! Some ideas should be simply implemented :p.

:):D:)Oh my - good idea! Should still be room in the passenger seat' date=' I'll fill it gllady :happy:.:clap: Absolutely great! Some ideas should be simply implemented :p.[/quote'] Actually there is! If you're not too far away I'll swing by!

56 I guess the best that can be said is that I was 29 when Vice first aired and I got to enjoy it all when it was new instead of finding it in second hand' date=' edited reruns.[/quote'] 56 here also... Exactly Ferrariman! And as an extra bonus I was living in sunny South Florida during the entire run of the series.:thumbsup::cool: